DIXON TICONDEROGA Large Size Pencil Kit With Sharpener

by Dixon Ticonderoga

ZJZ1004: Features: -Pencil kit-Preferred by teachers and can assist children in the early stages of their writing development skills-PMA certified non-toxic-No. 2 graphite core-4 Per card-Made in the USA. Includes: -Pencil sharpener included. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 8.96" H x 0.63" W x 3.53" D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DIXON TICONDEROGA Large Size Pencil Kit With Sharpener!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
Purchased at: Office Depot
I got a pack for my son who’s going to PK4. I love Ticonderoga pencils so, this purchase of My First Ticonderoga was a no brainer. They come pre sharpened and included a sharpener. I purchased them on sale at my local Office Depot.
2 years agoKeene, NH
Awesome deal bought it online through Staples. My daughter's teacher requested this kind of pencil for grade 4. I loved for the fact that it come pre-sharpened with a sharpener as well! This does not break easily very good price!