Dixon Ticonderoga Dixon Oriole Woodcase Pencil, HB #2 - Yellow Barrel (72 Per Pack)

BY DIXON TICONDEROGA #38 in Pencils

Dixon oriole woodcase pencil, hb #2 - yellow barrel (72 per pack) see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Justin L.
Felton, DE
This is actually the bat pencil it is so soft so it doesn't hurt your hands and doesn't cause calluses but it is a little overpriced even at Walmart but worth it to know that it's a very long lasting pencil so I would definitely buy it again and again and I would recommend it to people that want a long lasting pencil
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
These pencils cannot be beat. Every other wooden pencil I've tried is inferior. The eraser falls off when you try to erase, or if it doesn't fall off, it only adds more smears. The graphite easily breaks. They just don't work. These pencils, however, are fantastic. I can easily make it through several weeks of high school classes with these pencils. Every time I've had to get a new pencil was simply due to losing the previous one. The graphite lasts very long. Much longer than every other pencil I've tried. I'd highly suggest this pencil to anyone who is looking for a good wooden pencil. On a side note, if you're looking for a fantastic mechanical pencil, check out the Pentel P209. And yes, it does have an eraser (it took me a month to realize that) under the silver cap on the top.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
These pencils are, hands down, the best pencil out there. They sharpen easily and stay sharpened longer. They last longer because they don't break easily and are not easily chewed up by pencil sharpeners like the cheap ones are. There are other pencils out there that are cute, trendy, and eye catching but I promise you these are the best back to school pencil you can buy. Plus, teachers will thank you for saving them class time and saving their pencil sharpeners from the abuse the other pencils give them.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
These were always my favorite wooden pencils, ever since a slightly obsessive 4th grade teacher required this specific pencil type for use in her class (which seems a lot weirder now that I look back on it). They're very smooth and last a really long time, and they work well for writing or for drawing and art projects.
Robyn D.
Mountain Lks, NJ
Hands down the best back to school pencil out there! It sharpens like a dream and has a fabulous eraser. It blows every other pencil out of the water. My son's 2nd grade teacher requests this specific brand for the students to get for their supply list. Love them!
Jessie P.
These are the best pencils for anything! I love love love using them in my classroom. They are easy to sharpen, have strong lead that resisted breaking, a great eraser, and leaves smooth marks on the paper (reducing the chicken scratch that is turned in by students). I love these pencils for any use. The only downside is that they are not the most affordable pencils to use. They really are worth the buck though!
Rachael S.
Everett, WA
My 4th grader frequently comes home with other types of pencils as prizes for various things, and they never sharpen well and they consistently break. That's why we buy Dixon Ticonderoga pencils for everyday use! They are stronger, sharpen cleaner, write neater and are definitely worth the price.
Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I love these penCils. My kids' schools only use thesE and at first I didn't understand why they were so particular until I started volunteering in the classrooms. The kids using other brands were constantly sharpening their pencils and had to use separate erasers
Kimberly B.
Macon, GA
My favorite pencil,hands down. Ive used this pencil since I was in school. Its easy to use and the lead last longer than many other pencils. I still buy these pencils every year for my kid's school supply list. WE love the comfort and ease of use
Sugar S.
I think you should always have one or two of these on hand when you are in school. You never know when a professor will spring something up on you and get super specific about what kind of writing utensil they want you to use, lol. These are the good pencils, not the ones with the erasers that smudge the lead all over the place!