Dixon Ticonderoga Dixon Oriole Woodcase Pencil, HB #2 - Yellow Barrel (72 Per Pack)

BY DIXON TICONDEROGA

Dixon oriole woodcase pencil, hb #2 - yellow barrel (72 per pack) see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
These pencils are, hands down, the best pencil out there. They sharpen easily and stay sharpened longer. They last longer because they don't break easily and are not easily chewed up by pencil sharpeners like the cheap ones are. There are other pencils out there that are cute, trendy, and eye catching but I promise you these are the best back to school pencil you can buy. Plus, teachers will thank you for saving them class time and saving their pencil sharpeners from the abuse the other pencils give them.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
These were always my favorite wooden pencils, ever since a slightly obsessive 4th grade teacher required this specific pencil type for use in her class (which seems a lot weirder now that I look back on it). They're very smooth and last a really long time, and they work well for writing or for drawing and art projects.
Rachael S.
Everett , WA
My 4th grader frequently comes home with other types of pencils as prizes for various things, and they never sharpen well and they consistently break. That's why we buy Dixon Ticonderoga pencils for everyday use! They are stronger, sharpen cleaner, write neater and are definitely worth the price.
Robyn D.
Mountain Lks, NJ
Hands down the best back to school pencil out there! It sharpens like a dream and has a fabulous eraser. It blows every other pencil out of the water. My son's 2nd grade teacher requests this specific brand for the students to get for their supply list. Love them!
Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I love these penCils. My kids' schools only use thesE and at first I didn't understand why they were so particular until I started volunteering in the classrooms. The kids using other brands were constantly sharpening their pencils and had to use separate erasers
Kimberly B.
Macon, GA
My favorite pencil,hands down. Ive used this pencil since I was in school. Its easy to use and the lead last longer than many other pencils. I still buy these pencils every year for my kid's school supply list. WE love the comfort and ease of use
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I like these pencils but they hurt my fingers. I have a large callus on my middle finger from them. The eraser is okay, but it tends to dry out. If you drop the pencil, the lead breaks inside the pencil and falls out all the time.
Rhonda M.
Orlando , FL
The best and most trusted school supply each year is the pencil! They will always be needed. They deal with a lot of beating from the people who use them but they keep working. Great company and item :)
Stephanie D.
These were my favorite pencils growing up and now my son started kindergarten and is using the same brand. How awesome! They write great and the eraser is pretty good too.
Shannon Tew W.
Best pencil ever. Also a great plus that they come pre-sharpened. My children love them and they're so easy to use I always keep some stash for myself