by Dixon Ticonderoga

Latex-free eraser features a high-quality construction to provide easy, clean corrections without smudging papers. Pencil-shape design gives children better control for easier handling. Eraser is c.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixon Ticonderoga Dixon Latex-free Pencil-shape Eraser - Latex-free, Smudge-free, Non-toxic - 36/box - Yellow (dix-38936)!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
Dixon Ticonderoga Dixon Latex-free Pencil-shape Eraser - Latex-free, Smudge-free, Non-toxic - 36/box - Yellow (dix-38936) uploaded by Rileigh F.
I got this eraser for a birthday present. It's very cute and squishy in most places (the fake metal band is made of hard plastic). It's an ok eraser. I expected it to be more like the erasers that they put on top of their pencils but I find it to be not as high quality. When I erase something I can still see the writing left behind pretty well. Also, when you erase, there are a lot of eraser shavings everywhere and even larger pieces. I recommend this mainly for looks and not so much for practical use.