Office SuppliesPencilsDixon Ticonderoga
TIC NOIR 12CT HT BOX 6 bx/inner - 72 bx/case

TIC NOIR 12CT HT BOX 6 bx/inner - 72 bx/case

by Dixon Ticonderoga

Stylish, stained black premium wood pencils Even when sharpened, these pencils retain their sleek, solid black appearance. Pencils are accented with silver foil and holographic crystal for a cool, elegant finish. A familiar hexagonal grip offers comfort and precise control. Each pencil uses #2 soft black lead to provide a smooth write with every stroke. Quality latex-free erasers take care of any mistakes without smudging. Certified PMA nontoxic. Ticonderoga Pencils part of a large selection of office supplies. Ticonderoga(R) Noir Black Wood Pencils, #2 Soft Lead, Pack Of 12 is one of many Wood Pencils available through Office Depot. Made by Ticonderoga.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIC NOIR 12CT HT BOX 6 bx/inner - 72 bx/case!
San Antonio, TX
Dixon Ticonderoga pencils are the best pencils in the world - hands down. The erasers cannot be beat. This is the only brand I'll ever buy for myself and my kids. When I saw these holographic pencils, I literally screamed in the store and grabbed 2 packs. I didn't even look at the price. I love these - I took them to work and handed them out to some if my co-workers, and they love them as well.

Looking for your answer?