by Dixon Ticonderoga

Features Variety Pack includes - 14 No. 2 pencils 6 eraser toppers 4 pencil grips 1 pencil sharpener Color - Yellow Pack 25

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixon Ticonderoga Company Dixon Ticonderoga 14428 Dixon Economy Writing Pencil Variety Pack Yellow!
a year agoXenia , OH
We go through so many pencils in this house! These are ones we often purchase. They’re easy to sharpen and the erasers don’t leave pink streaks or rip the paper like most bundles you buy. These are perfect for us!
2 years agoTacoma, WA
I LOVE Ticonderoga pencils! In high school these pencils were GOLD! These are the smoothest writing pencils I’ve ever used and the eraser actually erases!