DIXON TICONDEROGA COMPANY DIX22240 PRANG COLORED PENCIL SETS 24 COLOR uploaded by Jay 💖.DIXON TICONDEROGA COMPANY DIX22240 PRANG COLORED PENCIL SETS 24 COLOR uploaded by Angela P.

BY DIXON TICONDEROGA

Prang Colored Pencils combine bright beautiful colors with smooth thick 3.3mm cores to provide vivid blendable color and long-lasting drawing fun. They are conveniently presharpened so they are ready to use right out of the box. These quality colored pencils are manufactured using only the finest materials such as a genuine wood barrel casing which allows for easy resharpening. Prang colored pencils are artist quality and school grade and are PMA and AP certified non-toxic. Perfect for projects posters coloring and sketching. They are available in a convenient 24-color assortment to provide an infinite number of color combinations. Artist Quality/School Grade: School Grade. Barrel Material: Wood. Barrel Color: Black Blue Brown Dark Blue Dark Green Gold Golden Yellow Gray Lake Red Light Blue Light Green Orange Peach Pink Purple Red Rose Sepia Silver Terra Cotta Violet White Yellow Yellow-Green. Lead Color: Assorted. Assorted Lead Colors: Black Blue Brown Dark Blue Dark Green Gold Golden Yellow Gray Lake Red Light Blue Light Green Orange Peach Pink Purple Red Rose Sepia Silver Terra Cotta Violet White Yellow Yellow-Green. Pencil Type: Drawing. Lead Diameter: 3.3mm. Lead Degree (Hardness): Soft. Assorted Barrel Color: 1 Each Color. Compliance Standards: AP Certified Nontoxic PMA. see more...

Jay 💖.
I got these off of Amazon back when I drew a lot more than I do now. They're nicely pigmented,they go on the paper smoothly and they're decent quality. The only downside is that it's hard to blend the colors together sometimes. Still though,they're great for the like,$8 I paid or whatever it was.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been using Prang products since I was a kid in elementary school, a lot of fond memories. I love the build of the pencils (high degree of lacquer on the pencil and the color name is right on the barrel), the laydown of color, the vibrancy of the colors and the wide array of colors available. These are perfect if you're using one of the adult coloring books out there and you're tired of having to buy open stock to replace your expensive colored pencils. I've used these along side my expensive artist grade pencils and you can't tell the difference between the makes of the pencils and the price difference between these and my artist grade pencils is huge! You can't go wrong with Prang and they really are superior to their competition.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My go to colored pencils for personal use. Nice and pigmented, give a smooth finish without lines like some othed brands. Perfect for the price. Prismacolor is way too exspensive for me but brands liks Crayola are too cheap so this is the perfect middle ground. The 24 pack gives a nice variety of color to work with.
Patricia R.
These are great pencils and are cheap enough (on Amazon) that nearly everyone should be able to try them out. I bought a 50 count for $20 on Amazon and was impressed. They color and blend better than Crayola. They also sharpen very well. I had bought Crayola because I remembered them being fine in the past but I had to press hard and I have sore joints so that didn't work well. And when it came time to sharpen them, I couldn't. They kept breaking. Enter Prang to the rescue. These are much better for anyone that has any sort of joint pain in their hands and wrists.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
As a teacher I have used countless art supplies, my students love these colored pencils. We use them for creating posters, coloring, and drawing. There is a nice selection of colors and they are also great for shading.
Jasmine R.
Digby, NS
I love these! Brilliant colours, sharpens easily, perfect for arts and crafts for any age!! 0% dissatisfaction