Dixon Ticonderoga Co. Dixon Ticonderoga Woodcase Pencil, Black Barrel, 12pk

by Dixon Ticonderoga

Ultra-high quality, exclusive writing core! Graphite core formula offers an extra-smooth writing performance. Premium-quality, latex-free eraser is precise and clean. Crafted from reforested, quality cedar wood for easy sharpening. Finish contains Microban(R), an ingredient that inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria on the pencil. Certified PMA nontoxic. Ticonderoga Pencils part of a large selection of office supplies. Ticonderoga(R) Pencils, #2 Soft Lead, Black Barrel, Box Of 12 is one of many Wood Pencils available through Office Depot. Made by Ticonderoga.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixon Ticonderoga Co. Dixon Ticonderoga Woodcase Pencil, Black Barrel, 12pk!
9 months agoPeabody, MA
Dixon Ticonderoga Co. Dixon Ticonderoga Woodcase Pencil, Black Barrel, 12pk uploaded by Danna M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My students LOVE these pencils. They think it’s cool that they’re black instead of yellow. It’s a nice change. I love them too. They write really well when sharpened. I use them all the time. Highly recommend if you’re looking for wooden pencils!
2 years ago
I love these pencils. I know the woodcase pencils are going out of style, but these pencils are amazing. They are inexpensive at Walmart. They have a great eraser (not those stupid erasers that only smudge the markings across the page). The best part about this pencil is that even after sharpening and using the product for a while, the pencil still has a great precision. I mean, you can tell it has been used, but it's not like other pencils where you can hardly write.
3 years ago
Dixon Ticonderoga Co. Dixon Ticonderoga Woodcase Pencil, Black Barrel, 12pk uploaded by Shay D.
These are the BEST pencils, I've EVER owned, literally. They are designed to last. You barely have to sharpen these pencils. Though when you do, they don't sharpen easily. They are made of a graphite, which leaves a smooth line. They are sturdy but lightweight. If you purchase these, purchase the 24 pack, which is made in Mexico and are fabulous. If you purchase the 12 pack they are made in China and poorly constructed. These will be your favorite!
4 years ago
These are the best pencils for anything! I love love love using them in my classroom. They are easy to sharpen, have strong lead that resisted breaking, a great eraser, and leaves smooth marks on the paper (reducing the chicken scratch that is turned in by students). I love these pencils for any use. The only downside is that they are not the most affordable pencils to use. They really are worth the buck though! I feel that every student (young or old) needs these pencils- especially for test days.
3 years ago
Are my favorite wooden pencils or all out there the original ones are my favorite from day one when they came out with the black version who is just amazing they're super affordable and durable they are latex free and it's premium wood definitely recommend
3 years agoHouston , TX
I love these pencils!!! Not only do they write great, but just the look of them. I'm not a fan of the classic yellow pencils, but these are something else. When I first got them I picked them up cause they were black but now I absolutely love them!
3 years agoSalem, MA
Really love these. They are perfect to sketch with and can be erased easily with our mistakes. You can find this anywhere like target, cvs, or Walmart. These pencils are also very affordable, I really recommend them to my fellow drawers.
3 years agoMesa, AZ
All time favorites. Don't like using mechanical pencils that much since it can be daunting cuz of running out of lead. The yellow barrel is so basic. These are best!