by Dixon Ticonderoga

Commercial grade woodcase pencil sharpens easily to reduce downtime. Bonded, break-resistant black core for smooth writing and longer wear. PMA Certified nontoxic to ensure the health and safety of children and adults alike. Global Product Type: Pencils; Pencil Type: N/A; Mechanism: N/A; Packaging: Single.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixon Ticonderoga Co. Dixon Oriole Woodcase Pencil, HB #2 Yellow Barrel, 72/PK - DIXON TICONDEROGA COMPANY!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoGrand Blanc, MI
For many years now as a student I have been using the Dixon Oriole and it was my favorite pencil of all time. But however as the years past i noticed that Dixon has really down graded the eraser of the pencil. From being nice, soft and easy to erase, the new Dixon pencil is very when erasing and is very unpleasant to use. At some points i noticed that the eraser even left a mark on the paper.
3 years ago
These are the best pencils for anything! I love love love using them in my classroom. They are easy to sharpen, have strong lead that resisted breaking, a great eraser, and leaves smooth marks on the paper (reducing the chicken scratch that is turned in by students). I love these pencils for any use. The only downside is that they are not the most affordable pencils to use. They really are worth the buck though! Every students needs these!
4 years agoCovington, GA
I have bought so many different brand of pencils and this are my go to for exams, they never break on me and are so strong.
5 years agoNewark, NJ
Dixon is a good brand for HB #2 pencils. These are great for tests that require #2 pencils. They are great for math class.