BY DIXON TICONDEROGA

Phano China markers are ideal for marking on glass; plastic; film; paper; metal; rubber; almost any surface. Bright colors for vivid marks. Easily wipes away clean from any smooth surface. Markers are paper-wrapped with tear strings for sharpening. Moisture-resistant and break-resistant. Certified PMA nontoxic. see more...

Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
These were always laying around my house as a kid. My dad is an engineer who used them on everything. When he builds things he uses them and I'll admit that I used them often in school to take notes as a kid. They write really smoothly and don't require a sharpener, just pull the string!
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I used to use these all the time at my work. They're super long lasting, and have a very bold color. They work well on dry-erase boards, and erasing them only requires the use of a napkin or paper towel. I've never used them on anything other than a dry-erase board, but I'm sure they would have the same high quality effect.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
This in art class were everything. I loved them as a child and yet I still do. I love the fact that they sharpen themselves without a sharpener and how pigmented they are. They are great for little kids
Megan N.
Nashville, TN
I used to play with these as a kid before I actually knew I was artsy. These are perfect for the great charcoal look you want to accomplish for your art project. Check them out at your local arts and crafts supply chain.
Amanda B.
I hate these styles of charcoals, hard to outline or draw cleanly with, the whole unravel to sharpen thing sucks, always way too much charcoal once you start to unravel, hard to blend.
Sabera Q.
This China marker is great for those who do film photography to write on your negative prints! The blue color is different and it works well. Affordable too! I would recommend.
Mary H.
I love this!
I've only used it a couple of times however whenever I used it, it always worked super well.
It's pigmented and just great.
It's a bit expensive however, which is why I haven't purchased one myself.
Brigitte T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I absolutely adore any and all products that are manufactured by Ticonderoga! I use these when I sketch and do other types of art and they work great!
Maddie B.
Charlotte, NC
Best out of the bunch! I was taught from a young age that Ticonderoga is the only brand you should use even if I couldn't pronounce it at the time..
Deanna M.
Homewood
We use these in lab on the glassware. It comes off fairly easy which is great when you have large groups rotating in and out, easy clean up.