BY DIXIE

Extra-wide straw is designed specifically for frozen drinks like milkshakes, malts, floats and slushes. Each straw is wrapped to ensure sanitary dispensing. Crack-resistant polypropylene helps minimize waste. Material(s): Polypropylene; Color(s): Red; Size: 10 1/4". ~ Includes four boxes of 300 straws each.DIXGW104. GW104. Dixie Dixie Wrapped Giant Straws, 10 1/4", Polypropylene, Red. see more...

Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
love! good, durable, useable and sanitary what else could you ask for in a straw. they work well and hold up a lot better than other straws have used.
Kylie  k.
Muncie, IN
I love straws! Straws make life better. My boyfriend loves to chew on them and make them into floss for his teeth lol.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
I love these straws ! I keep a few in my purse, a bunch in my glove box in the car, and also in my drawer at home
Liz C.
Love these straws! Love having them for kiddos or adults! They need to make printed ones for special occasions.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Sanitary if you have them in your kitchen around you sink. large enough to drink a smoothie out of.
Lauren E.
Greensboro, NC
I love using these because I never have to have sugary drinks touch my teeth.
Kylie  k.