Dixie Uncoated Paper Plates in White

YHO1039 Features: Plates Material: Paper Economical, disposable Perfect for pastries and light side dishes 500 Per pack Diameter: 6'' Color/Finish: Color: White

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie Uncoated Paper Plates in White!
How would you rate this product?
FRONT ROYAL, VA
Let's be real...these are the worst! super flimsy, food immediately soaks through. I legitimately don't understand why they still make these pieces of paper! I know they are cheap... but you must use 4 plates in order to have a decently sturdy plate to eat off of. The only thing i buy these for are arts and craft projects for my kids.
Fort Benning, GA
These paper plates sure get the job done! I am a full time college student, so washing dishes is not much of an option in my dorm. These paper plates are sturdy enough to hold enough food for a starving college student to chow down on. Such a great product!
Peyton, CO
My favorite for using in the camper to take camping all summer long. You really can't go wrong with a classic. The only time I buy the heavier and "coated" ones is when I know we are having friends over for ribs or something that will be used with specific heavy foods.
Homestead, PA
Great for family events! We use these bad boys a lot during the summer months! We have family reunions and picnics where we need something fast and easy, these plates do the trick!
Seattle, WA
I love these plates for parties, family reunions and any big get togethers because I don't have to wash every individual plate I can just throw it away! Saves me so much time!
Decorator Expert Level 3
The easiest for cookouts and small get togethers with friends. Drastically cuts down clean up time, which is my main reason for buying. Just wish they were more sturdy.
Worth, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love these cups. we usually have some in the bathroom for when we brush our teeth but they're good for that late night sip you need in the middle of the night
Wilmington, NC
I like to use these when we are having an informal get-together with family and friends. They save time, are really good quality and reasonably priced.
Atwater, CA
I purchased these to have on hand and my husband uses them at work all the time. They're sturdy, which is necessary when you need to eat!
Montgomery, AL
They do the job but wouldn't be used for heavy foods such as steak or chicken breast. Can be used for lighter meals or children snacks

Looking for your answer?