Dixie Ultra Platters uploaded by Lisa B.Dixie Ultra Platters uploaded by Farah M.

BY DIXIE ULTRA

Built Strong For Heavy, Messy Meals&Reg; Soak Proof Shield&Reg; Cut Resistant Microwavable Soak Proof Shield Helps Keep Grease From Seeping Through.&Nbsp; Inner Strength Increases Rim Strength, And Stands Up To The Weight Of Almost All Food Types.&Nbsp; Go From The Microwave To The Table With Ease. 26 Platters ~ 10 X 12 1/2 In (25.4 X 31.75 Cm) Each 800-283-5547 see more...

• When is the best time to use DIXIE ULTRA PLATES ?45 Answers
Dixie Ultra Platters
  • "They are nice and sturdy to hold a lot of food for barbeques or just every day use. " in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size and sturdy as well." in 1 review
  • "I love these plate as they are very durable and convienent for get togethers and reasonably priced" in 1 review
Chelsea I.
Paper/Plastic plates are always a must in our house! They make it so much easier to clean up, don't have to worry about washing any plates after a meal. They're usually really cheap, and you get a very good amount of them in a pack! Really great for cookouts or just to use around the house
Jacie P.
These are the best plates! I love that they are over sized and sturdy. It works great for potlucks and even thanksgiving!!! They are affordable and worth every penny. I have a hard time now with the normal sized plates, these ones are just too cool and perfect for get togethers!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
We always keep these in the kitchen. We use them for gatherings and also for those lazy days when we don't feel like washing dishes. They're super sturdy, won't flop on you and hold heat well and are soak proof. They come with cute designs too! Great value for sure.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
A great sturdy paper plate for days when you don't feel like washing dishes or for using at cookouts! You can pile the food high with these plates and not have to worry about the plate falling apart! I would recommend these plates to everyone!
Chandler H.
Jacksonville, AL
These plates are great for backyard cookouts and summer celebrations! They are pretty durable and are larger to hold more food. The only problem I have had with these is that they seem to not hold juices very well and leave a mess on tables.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
These plates are nice and durable. They don't cave in because they aren't strong enough to hold all of the food you want on them. They also come in pretty decorations but that also means that they are more expensive than store brands
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the durability of Dixie plates! Always great quality. BUT I hate the price. They're expensive everywhere you go. So I only buy them for home use and never for big events like birthday parties etc etc
Autumn F.
I like using Dixie ultra patter plates because they are sturdy and big so you can fit a lot of food on it. Plus they aren't expensive at all. Plus you don't have to worry about doing dishes after eating!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
We always have these plates in our pantry for those times you don't feel like washing dishes. They're durable and pretty sturdy to hold a great amount of food. Good for parties especially!
samantha s.
ohio
I have used Dixie plates before. I don't buy them on a regular basis only when they are on sale or if I can get a good deal. They have different designs to pick from and they are sturdy.
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
When is the best time to use DIXIE ULTRA PLATES ?