BY DIXIE #5 in Disposable Cups

Dixie® Ultrastrong Cups 16 - 16oz Cups 283-5547. see more...

• "So much easier to have these plastic cups at a party." in 1 review
  • "They're durable and light weight I even re use sometimes." in 1 review
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like to use these cups for parties or get together. i like them clear because you can see what you are drinking. If you make a punch it looks pretty in a clear cup.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
These are pretty good cups. Very sturdy. I use these for mouthwash because they are pretty small, not big enough to use for a party to drink out of regularly. These are really not expensive at all. You could use the off brand ones they work just the same. I would recommend if there is more than one person in your household who uses mouthwash and you don't want to use the same cap as them.
Nicole A.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I like these cups for my house because we tend to use dishes like crazy. This helps cut the amount of time I spend cleaning dishes - which hey, isn't that the ultimate pro? While I do have environmental concerns regarding the use of plastic home items- sometimes it's just necessary. These are also great for camping, beach, picnics, and parties.
Natalie A.
These are the most durable plastic cups EVER. They're a little smaller than those typical red cups you get for parties, but these are better suited for a glass of juice or soda on an everyday basis, as opposed to using these for parties. They can hold a lot of liquid and don't get flimsy or spill. Really great.
Deborah T.
Lovettsville, VA
Durable and pleasing for a reasonable cost. These cups are sturdy enough to actually for backyard parties and everyday use. My family uses Dixie Cups for our get togethers and we use them during summer to reduce clean up on hectic days. I would recommend for ease of use, wide availability and low cost.
Kayla M.
Raleigh, NC
These are the perfect cups for those days when you just don't feel like doing dishes, or when you're having company over! They're sturdy and durable, and have no weird smells like some other plastic cups! I highly recommend these for anyone who would like an affordable alternative to regular glassware.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 4
I purchase these for both home and work! I purchase for at home for bathrooms and sometimes even to keep in the kitchen for my daughter when she needs a little drink at night. At work, I am a preschool teacher- these cups are great for little hands to practice transitioning into holding a cup.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
I would much rather use solo cups since they are much more durable but these are cheaper and thye work, i just hate when the paper of the cup starts to get wet around the edges and starts to come apart but other then that they work for the most part but are def not resusable like there plastic cousins.
Lorraine W.
Newport, MI
Dixie cups are affordable and can be purchased at any local store. The cost is usually a little steep for just a few glasses and they melt in the Michigan weather I have been having lately. For a quick grab I would choose this product. I would buy this again if SOLO cups were not available.
Molly Z.
I use Dixie cups for a variety of things. I make my own facemasks and use these to mix them. I use them when I brush my teeth or take pills. They're also great for little snacks like cheese or granola. I don't really have an extreme preference to one kind over the other, but I like the plastic ones the best.
Cristi M.
Son vados semipasticos o totalmente plásticos.? #Backyard