Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsDixie Ultra
Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 64 Count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates

For nearly a century, Dixie has created products that make lives easier. From the first disposable paper cup to our strong, durable and stylish modern plates, the history of Dixie is one of bringing people together. Dixie Ultra paper plates and paper bowls will handle your heaviest meals, whether it is dinner, a holiday, or any other special occasion. With Dixie Ultra, you can focus on great conversation and keep coming back for seconds and thirds without need of a new plate! Every heavy duty, durable paper plate and paper bowl is microwavable, cut resistant and has a Soak Proof Shield, a proprietary coating that adds extra strength to every plate and bowl. All Dixie Ultra products (paper bowls and paper plates) manufactured in Georgia-Pacific facilities are kosher certified by the Orthodox Union.

64 large dinner disposable plates (10 1/16 inches); designs may vary. Paper plates are perfect for everyday meals, birthdays, and holidays at home. Modern floral design features bold color plate with a perfect balance of white paper plate.; Microwavable, cut resistant, and coated with a Soak Proof Shield™ that can handle anything from salad dressing to burger grease. Perfect pairing with coffee cups, paper cups, and napkins for year-long use in your barbecues, dinners, lunch, and other meal occasions.; Gluten free, BPA free, and Kosher certified. Recyclable (facility must accept food-contaminated paper waste) and compostable in composting facilities (not at home).; Subscribe and Save up to 15%; try our Dixie Ultra® Plate for your special occasions such as Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and other holidays, and use our Dixie To Go® paper disposable coffee cups to fit in most coffee makers and car cups. Dixie® paper plates are also available in a dinner large plate size, a medium lunch or snack size, and as a small or medium bowl.; Our patented coated paper products are strong, moisture resistant, and heat resistant, which is why Dixie® paper plates are a great alternative to melamine plates, foam plates, and other disposable paper plates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 64 Count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates!
Kat J.
2,187 reviews
Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 64 Count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates uploaded by Kat J.
These are the only brand of paper plates that my family will buy! They’re the perfect balance of durability and affordability... Plus, I can find Dixie brand products at just about any grocery store. They even sell different colorful designs if you prefer that sort of thing. Frankly, these paper plates save my time and sanity on days when a sink load of dishes is just too much to deal with... And because they’re so durable, I tend to reuse them more than once anyway for various snacks and meals where I can simply shake the crumbs off of the plate. If you haven’t used Dixie paper products yet, you should buy a pack of plates today!
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Dixie Ultra Paper Plate, 10-1/16 Inch, 186 Count Dixie Ultra paper plates are a pretty good value. They hold up well, microwave well. Aren't terribly expensive. They are not the best but definitely not the worst. We always have them on hand for pop up get togethers and snacks etc..
Kelly W.
These are the best paper plates hand down! So sturdy! Food does not seep through the plate either.
Missy M.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Though I do not like to add trash to the already overflowing land fills, sometimes paper plates can be a life saver! These are the only paper plates I will purchase. They are super strong and don't bend when you put something heavy on them. Highly recommend for when you have to use paper!
Teresa G.
Henrico, VA
I really like these Dixie paper plates! They’re cheaper than other brands and have great designs
Lavonne A.
Green Bay, WI
Dixie is the only brand of paper plates that I buy! There’s only two of us in the house and most weeknights we don’t feel like doing dishes so we will eat our dinner on these Dixie paper plates. No matter what we’re having the plate is sturdy enough to hold the food and it’s not flimsy.
Bonita K.
My favorite go to paper plates, buy them 2xs month, great price, very durable, pros, easy to put in microwave. Cons, they could be a little cheaper, bc they are pricey. Worth it but pricey
Aubrey McKenzie M.
Syracuse, NY
Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 64 Count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates uploaded by Aubrey McKenzie M.
I don’t normally buy paper plates but these are great .I actually like them because they’re recyclable (Yes I’m one of those people). They price is affordable.They are sturdy and hold a lot of food.For your family meals without a mess invest in these.
nancy H.
Jefferson, GA
Great paper plates!! I do keep them around especially if I’m all by myself. Keeps from doing a lot of dishes!!
Tanya O.
This is really the only brand paper plates that I'll buy unless they are sold out. They hold up to heavier dinners and don't get soggy on the bottom

Looking for your answer?