Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsDixie Ultra
Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 20 count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates

Dixie Ultra plates and bowls will handle your heavy, messy meals, so you can focus on great conversation and not the dishes.

20 large dinner disposable plates (10 1/16 inches); designs may vary. Paper plates are perfect for everyday meals, birthdays, and holidays at home. Modern floral design features bold color plate with a perfect balance of white paper plate.; Microwavable, cut resistant, and coated with a Soak Proof Shield that can handle anything from salad dressing to burger grease. Perfect pairing with coffee cups, paper cups, and napkins for year-long use in your barbecues, dinners, lunch, and other meal occasions.; Gluten free, BPA free, and Kosher certified. Recyclable (facility must accept food-contaminated paper waste) and compostable in composting facilities (not at home).; Subscribe and Save up to 15%; try our Dixie Ultra Plate for your special occasions such as Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and other holidays, and use our Dixie To Go paper disposable coffee cups to fit in most coffee makers and car cups. Dixie paper plates are also available in a dinner large plate size, a medium lunch or snack size, and as a small or medium bowl.; Our patented coated paper products are strong, moisture resistant, and heat resistant, which is why Dixie paper plates are a great alternative to melamine plates, foam plates, and other disposable paper plates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 20 count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates!
Brandy N.
Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 20 count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, 10 1/16", 20 count, Dinner Size Printed Disposable Plates. Dixie Ultra Paper Plates are super strong. They hold a lot of food and they don't bend and spill like some of the other kinds of paper plates. I have yet to have one leak through the bottom. They are affordable and they look nice so you don't have to be ashamed to use them at get togethers.
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
These hold up so well!! I love them compared to ones like Chinet. They're sturdy and unless you press super hard with a knife it rarely ever cuts through.
Shana V.
Great for outdoor grilling, picnics, or when you’re just too lazy to do dishes. Best place to purchase them , if you have a membership, is Costco.
Nikki K.
Anderson, IN
I love these plates! They don’t feel like they will fall out your hands when you put a lot of food on them and they are cute!!! They are affordable well sometimes but worth it. I would definitely recommend because of how sturdy they are.
Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
These are great for parties or if you want to be lazy and not use real dishes. They are sturdy and hold a lot of food. I like the design of them and how affordable they are. I recommend these plates.
Chiquita J.
Purchased at: Kmart
Worth every penny! Beautiful and strong, don’t save these for a special occasion or bbq. Make your life easier and use these sturdy plates every day!
Tracey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is our plate of choice when we reach for disposables. We’ve never had an issue with breakage or spills. No improvement is needed with these sturdy, affordable plates. I recommend this brand for disposable plates.
Erica M.
Concord, CA
Hate doing dishes, wasting water, partying for water. Then use these. Worth the money. I suggest going to Costco or Sam’s club. They are very good holding salads and bbq. Have not yet disappointed. Going on 5 years using this.
Jennifer C.
Slidell, LA
These plates are great for parties. We used them for our bbq and they held well and the price is not bad! I will use them again.
Autumn Marie B.
Altamont, NY
Our go to for daily meals. Strong and large enough to hold a full meal even a heavy pasta dish. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. The price is a right for the quality of the plates.

Looking for your answer?