Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsDixie Ultra
Dixie Ultra Heavy Duty 6 7/8" Disposable Paper Plates 528 Count

Dixie Ultra® Heavy Duty 6 7/8" Disposable Paper Plates 528 Count

by Dixie Ultra

Dixie Ultra® plates and bowls will handle your heavy, messy meals, so you can focus on great conversation and not the dishes.

Are these durable enough to hold up even for multiple servings of food?
Where can I get a full supply ?
Who else hates doing dishes?? I use these instead👌
Start your review of Dixie Ultra® Heavy Duty 6 7/8" Disposable Paper Plates 528 Count!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These plates are good but I have noticed a slight change and how well they hold up. Wish the price was better as well since the quality has gone down
Alicia P.
San Diego, CA
Not much to say about paper plates really, but these work fine! The only reason I gave them less stars is the price. I've found a major store brand that seems to be just as good quality but a fraction of the price (actually same price for triple the amount of plates per package)
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Dixie Ultra® Heavy Duty 6 7/8" Disposable Paper Plates 528 Count uploaded by Lucy H.
The best size and strength. Perfect for snacks and dinner. Strong and good quality. Will buy again. Always love these plates.
Andrew H.
Hummelstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the heavy duty option from Dixie because you can load up all the summer-time favorites (baked beans, corn, salsa) you name it and the plate wont bend or leak!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Much more sturdy than the styrofoam plates. Love using these instead of dishes, so I don't have to wash as much. They always have super cute designs.
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are sturdy and last soo much longer than the other brands... I recommend these for any occasion... #influenster
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,726 reviews
These paper plates works so well. They are not flimsy at all. I have nothing bad to say about these plates or this brand.
Sima L.
Cary, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The Dixie brand has good steady plates. I have used both foam and paper and they are all well made. What I really like about these paper plates is that they are very steady and and strong. Perfect size to fit in all my favourate foods. They dont melt or leak when put in a microwave. I would recommend this product to anyone.
julie B.
Carpentersvle, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
During summer picnic time and barbecuing we use it every day.So sturdy,which is good,and at the same time lite.I recommend it to anyone who is interested in it
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
There is no competition when it comes to Dixie products! Not only are the Dixie Ultra plates the strongest, but they come with the most beautiful designs and many coordinating paper products to create a perfect table setting. I love Dixie products. It means more time with friends and family and less time cleaning and washing dishes. Who can ask for more than that? Strength, Beauty & Less work. (: