DIXIE ULTRA HEAVY DUTY 6 7/8" DISPOSABLE PAPER PLATES, 528 COUNT

Dixie Ultra plates and bowls will handle your heavy, messy meals, so you can focus on great conversation and not the dishes.

Are these durable enough to hold up even for multiple servings of food?
Where can I get a full supply ?
Who else hates doing dishes?? I use these instead👌
Start your review of DIXIE ULTRA HEAVY DUTY 6 7/8" DISPOSABLE PAPER PLATES, 528 COUNT!
Cincinnati, OH
1,212 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The only paper plate that we use at home. When we don’t want to dirty dishes but we have a big meal that can’t fit on cheap paper plates we use these! They hold just about anything and they’re affordable!
Minneapolis, MN
Cant really go wrong with this product. If you have an event you're hosting and dont really care for washing dishes, this is the product to go. It holds multiple amounts of food and can withstand carrying food that's a little on the wetter side. It's nice and microwaveable safe as well so food can go from storage to the microwave to your tummy! Nice!
Plattsburgh, NY
Since my dishwasher broke I hate having to hand wash plates all the time so I really like these since they are reusable and easy to throw out I like this ones since they are very thick for sauce products
Shreveport , LA
There is no competition when it comes to Dixie products! Not only are the Dixie Ultra plates the strongest, but they come with the most beautiful designs and many coordinating paper products to create a perfect table setting. I love Dixie products. It means more time with friends and family and less time cleaning and washing dishes. Who can ask for more than that? Strength, Beauty & Less work. (:
Indianapolis
When Thanksgiving time rolls around you definatly want to make sure you buy the Dixie plates. (You know... The good ones) these are the best and strongest dispsable plates. Especially for those heavy holiday meals. Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, 6 7/8', 94 Ct Dixie Paper Plates Dixie Paper Plates, Medium Weight, 8 1/2, 1000 Dixie Everyday Paper Plates, 10.0625", 75 count Dixie Ultra Moments Paper Plates (10", 64 ct.)
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
I have been using the @Dixie brand for years and I use them now when I have parties for the kids and family get together's.   As a busy mom, the last thing I want to do is be concern about dishes after planning and prepping a large party for kids and a family gathering. I would recommend it to any one
Altamonte Spg, FL
We've used these plates for as long as I can remember. Great to purchase in bulk so they last for a while. I hate doing the dishes and these never disappoint me! I highly recommend using paper plates over glass, especially with small children!
Saylorsburg , PA
These are really great! They are so strong! I love using these for parties, but sometimes I hate doing dishes so paper plates it is! They can be expensive but if you stock up in the summer when they are on sale, they will last you a while! They come in different designs too! I would highly recommend these!
Lebanon, OR
Dixie by far are the best quality for disposable products but when they brought out these Ultra strong plates...WOW! They live up to their word! Bought them recently for a BBQ and loaded the plates with Ribs and fixings and they held true to Ultra Strong! Will definitely be buying over and over again!
Lincoln, NE
I buy the big packs of these at Sam's Club I really like them compared to the Styrofoam plates that I used to use. These plates are much more durable, and they don't melt in the microwave or if you put really hot food on them. They are also much more environmentally friendly than Styrofoam anyway.