Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsDixie Ultra
Dixie Ultra Heavy Duty 20Oz Disposable Paper Bowls 156 Count

Dixie Ultra® Heavy Duty 20Oz Disposable Paper Bowls 156 Count

by Dixie Ultra

Dixie Ultra® plates and bowls will handle your heavy, messy meals, so you can focus on great conversation and not the dishes.

Is it really pretty durable?
Have anyone used any other products from the Dixie company?
Start your review of Dixie Ultra® Heavy Duty 20Oz Disposable Paper Bowls 156 Count!
Morisha P.
Woonsocket, RI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Dixie Ultra® Heavy Duty 20Oz Disposable Paper Bowls 156 Count uploaded by Morisha P.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Best disposable bowls I have used till now. Not a single issue. They comes in different designs and best for large gathering or pool party. I would highly recommend it
Chelsey M.
Ticonderoga, NY
Love the durability of these plates. I bought them to cut up fruit and veggies on for my lunch break. I've never cut through them.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Fantastic paper bowls! They are deep and very sturdy. Cheaper bowls have to be doubled up because they are so flimsy. These are durable and look nice, too!
Casey S.
Milton, MA
Dixie is my go to paper needs. I like to use paper plates through out the week so there are no dishes to do! I would Recommend these to anyone . We use them daily
Bambi C.
These are perfect for my white chicken chili I make on Halloween! No leaking..easy cleanup! Great bowls!
Laura  G.
Middleton, ID
Great plates! Perfect size for picnics. Seem durable for even wetand and sloppy foods. Great pattern/design printed on the plate. Affordable and found nearly everywhere. I have purchased for years and will definitely continue to purchase! One happy consumer!
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
In my honest opinion, these bowls are the best. They aren’t flimsy like the cheaper brands and liquids don’t leak through. Highly recommend these for better quality paper products.
Chelsea N.
Depew, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Dixie Ultra® Heavy Duty 20Oz Disposable Paper Bowls 156 Count uploaded by Chelsea N.
I bought these recently, because I needed bowls for cereal for camping. Lemme tell you, I'm super happy I did! They're SUPER durable! I got the 20oz ultra bowls, 26 pack. I bought two packs cuz they were on sale. They're not flimsy like some brands, I can, with a full bowl of cereal and milk, hold it with one hand, grabbed by the rim and maybe one or two fingers under slightly for support. Don't have to use two hands, AMAZING!
Karsen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Depending on where you go, this is the cheapest brand to go with! I generally go to dollar general and get these just to have for nights when my family eats later than usual and it’s just a hassle to stay up and clean after cook dinner then wash the dishes as well. Makes an easy clean up and simple disposal.
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These are the best paper plates! We use them for picnics and such. They hold up far better than the cheaper brands so you actually get your money worth. They are pricier but with these you get what you pay for.