BY DIXIE ULTRA

Dinner Combo Maximum Strength. 8 Forks. 8 Spoons. 8 Knives Simple and attractive cutlery makes meals even simpler. 800-283-5547. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Heavy duty, clear color makes it usable for any occasion regardless of the theme or decor. Utensils are sturdy for the most part, especially for their price. This combo pack is better than buying individual selections. Much easier than using regular silverware and washing it all for a large party!
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Decorator Expert
I love these cutlery because they are very sturdy and durable and I don't have to worry about it breaking. I always have these on hand for parties and stuff or when I'm not in the mood to do dishes!
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Decorator Expert
Great for cookouts doesn't breaks easily like other brands but dixie ultra cutlery combo is kind of expensive.
natasha h.
natasha h.
I love dixie products. The plates are very steady and stronger. The forks are very heavy and are reusable.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
I only use Dixie when I need plasticware. It is a reliable brand and you know that they are always going to be sturdy utencles.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I typically use these when I have a bunch of people over, saves on the clean up and it's inexpensive.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I always keep a pack of these around so much easier to have these on hand when lots of people are over. It always saves on the dish washing. That's perfect to me.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tavares, FL
I always keep these in my locker at work. So much easier than bringing silverware from home.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Stronger and better presentation for party's love them you don't have to worry forks breaking when your eating!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Eubank, KY
Great for picnics or just easy use. Don't bother taking silverware that you have to worry about bringing in and washing. and doesn't chip or break easily like more plastic cutlery!
Georgi B.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Are these actually strong ?