BY DIXIE ULTRA

If you have any questions or comments, please call toll-free or write Dixie Business, Atlanta GA 30303-1847. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Va H.
Va H.
Schofield, WI
Awesome, affordable, and easy since it has it all (spoons forks and knives) and no mess to clean after using them!!! Always a plus!
aldo w.
aldo w.
Good quality not flimsy this is perfect for a party so you don't have to wash them just toss in the rubbish and you are done.
SeKayla H.
SeKayla H.
Baltimore, MD
I always buy these for my parties! Very durable and great price! Comes with a nice amount so I am able to use them again!
Kim S.
Kim S.
You get what you pay for. Sturdy and strong and great for events that I do not want to wash cutlery afterwards.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Very sturdy and reliable always good to use for any event. never a disappointment. will use for any occasion ..
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
My parents use these when we have parties at our house. They are really sturdy and work well.
Mayan W.
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
Very sturdy and strong, I always recommend these and I use these anytime we have a party or shower planned.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
Very strong great quality!! If i could just use plastic everything I'd be so happy so i don't have to wash dishes!! :)
HOLLY R.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
I love this product. You get what you pay for. This is some of the strongest I ha e bought.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I go thru paper towels like crazy. These ones are great for messes especially with small children. We always have spills.