5 colors available

BY DIXIE

Find disposable tableware at Target.com! Dixie plate 150 ct 10 in see more...

Nena C.
Nena C.
I love that Dixie plates are strong. The don't break easy and they hold your food I love that they come in different sizes I love the price I food them less expensive than the other brands I would definitely recommend Dixie plates
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Out of a lot of disposable plates I've used in the past, this brand is by far the most reliable. It's very durable and great when you have a lot of food at your #backyardbash events. I strongly recommend them to everyone.
Melia M.
Melia M.
Chesnee, SC
We use these all the time for quick sandwiches or serious cookout food. I like these because they are lightweight and durable and don't have any styrofoam in them. The patterns are great also!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
The best disposable plates. Sturdy and holds a lot of weight. Foods don't soak through. They don't get all cut up when using a knife to eat.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
SAN JACINTO, CA
The best plates. soak proof and no clean up! well worth the money. they also sometimes have different prints which make it fun
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
North Liberty, IA
Dixie brand paper plates are strong and biodegradable. Much better than styrofoam ones. Safer for the environment.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Orient, ME
Quick and easy clean up these durable paper plates are great for parties or late nights with no clean up
Latasha T.
Latasha T.
I love Dixie plates especially the designs that be on them I only buy them if I have coupons for them! They are really great to use I have 3 small children and with me having to cut their meats up for dinner I can cut the meat up right there on their plate without the knife going through the plate! Love Dixie plates....
Keana B.
Keana B.
I love how durable Dixie plates are and the fact that I can have a whole bunch of food on plate without it creasing or breaking. I also find the designs to be fun and wholesome.
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.
These helped me today with all the superbowl celebration! They are beyond durable and affordable! Cant ask for more
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Are they real real sturdy?
Erika S.
Erika S.
To make the product so irresistible, that materials should be used for this?
Russell Spgs, KY
What does every one else use these for
Russell Spgs, KY
What does everyone else use these for