Dixie PerfecTouch Cup

by Dixie

These specially insulated cups are available in a variety of attractive designs, giving consumers a higher perception of product quality and elevating business returns. The construction of the PerfecTouch cup extends consumption time while adding confidence in overall product quality. Its outer lining keeps hands comfortable to the touch and eliminates the need for double-cupping. Look for the compatible Dixie 20 oz. PerfecTouch Hot Drink Lids.

If I left water in this cup for too long would the paper become weak and start to leak?
How many people use these?
Start your review of Dixie PerfecTouch Cup!
APO, AE
Great coffee cups for on the go. I use a reusable cup for daily use, but I have some at work for people that need a cup to go.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these cups, they're so small but work perfectly for an everyday little sip of drink :)