Dixie PerfecTouch Cup

by Dixie

These specially insulated cups are available in a variety of attractive designs, giving consumers a higher perception of product quality and elevating business returns. The construction of the PerfecTouch cup extends consumption time while adding confidence in overall product quality. Its outer lining keeps hands comfortable to the touch and eliminates the need for double-cupping. Look for the compatible Dixie 20 oz. PerfecTouch Hot Drink Lids.

If I left water in this cup for too long would the paper become weak and start to leak?
How many people use these?
Start your review of Dixie PerfecTouch Cup!
Dunkirk, NY
The perfect touch cups protect your hands from the heat. Our office uses them and we all love them
Lakeside, CA
I use these in my office they keep the coffee warm for longer and the lid is handy for on the go.
LOVE these cups! It's great to be able to have a to-go cup for your coffee/tea that keeps it warm.
Grafton, NH
Great cups you know their clean and are great for guest coming and going and for hot beverages
New Orleans, LA
This are so nice to bring coffee on the go. They are a great little kitchen thing to have.
Batavia, IL
We get these cups for my office. You can get so many for such a small price. I love these
Like the cups. Very durable compared to others. Great for coffee in the mornings!
Little Rock , AR
These are a great way to carry a drink to go! They keep drinks warm a while too.
Bloomington, IN