Dixie PerfecTouch Cup uploaded by John L.

BY DIXIE

These specially insulated cups are available in a variety of attractive designs, giving consumers a higher perception of product quality and elevating business returns. The construction of the PerfecTouch cup extends consumption time while adding confidence in overall product quality. Its outer lining keeps hands comfortable to the touch and eliminates the need for double-cupping. Look for the compatible Dixie 20 oz. PerfecTouch Hot Drink Lids. see more...

• If I left water in this cup for too long would the paper become w...1 Answers
  • How many people use these?7 Answers
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
So I never knew that these were Dixie brand cups, but my church has these and they work well. We put extremely hot tea into the cups and they don't feel hot to the touch. They are durable it isn't like any other paper cup it keeps its form and doesn't leak. It lives up to the Dixie brand.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
These are a great way to carry a drink to go! They keep drinks warm a while too.
Kayleigh C.
These are by far my favorite go to on the road by cups to have in my home! They are very sturdy and the cover goes on securely without having to worry about it coming off and spilling hot liquid on yourself! I also enjoy the size of the cup. It is a perfect size that fits into most car cup holders, holds the perfect amount of hot liquid and keeps it hot for quite a long time! I highly would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick,easy, disposable on the go hot cup!
Debra P.
If you're looking to supply an office, event, party or other gathering with disposal hot-drink cups, the Dixie Hot Cut can be an efficient and economical route to go. They're smallish but not too small, hold the heat well and avoid that strong, aftertaste I associate with such cups.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I LOVE Dixie PerfecTouch Grab 'N Go Paper cups. They are perfect sized for a KCup. They are 80% compostable which is important to me. They are so convenient when I have guest over and even for putting water or juice in a cup for my 6 year old to take in the car! Love them!
Sonji N.
Always use these on my trips. It is so much easier and convenient since they are individually wrapped. I would recommend this for people who travel as it makes using a disposable cup so much easier.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I have bought these once at target and it was the best thing i did! i love them! Granted i am very big on making sure to use reusable cups and etc more times than not, but on those lazy days these are great!
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
These cups are perfect! I have a kuerig and it fits under it perfect and fills up just to the right amount. I have a busy schedule and can't always enjoy my coffee at home, so these are great for on the go!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
We purchase these for our office, love that we don't need to get anything else to hold the hot beverage, those special little addition to the cups on the outside helps the drink not burn your hands!
Selena K.
Love love these on the go coffee cups. They hold the up very well. Lids don't pop off easily, and it saves me money when I buy them in bulk and don't have to go to a coffee shop and spend 8.00.
How many people use these?
Y 1.
Great Neck, NY
If I left water in this cup for too long would the paper become weak and start to leak?