BY DIXIE

These cold cups are engineered with two-sided polycoated to protect against soak-through and improve rigidity. Perfect for everyday cold beverage use. Cup Type: Cold; Capacity (Volume): 12 oz; Material(s): Paper. Includes 24 sleeves of 100 cups each. see more...

Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Love these little 8oz cups we use them at work for coffee they do get rather not which is not great but 8 oz size is good for me to control how much I am planning on drinking, I have a hard time not spilling them
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
I use these in my kitchen all the time! They are perfect for a quick drink and don't have to worry about washing glasses. They are strong and nothing seeps through.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
Love to keep these around the house! Saves money because I just take coffee or tea from home rather than stopping by one of those high-dollar coffee shops.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
These cups are pretty nice since they are wax coated. They last awhile and never seem to get soggy. Perfect for on the go!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Although they are cute, and the designs vary, I can't imagine buying paper cups for $100 to just throw them away. I think the red solo cups will be fine with me!