Dixie Paper Bowls uploaded by Daria Q.Dixie Paper Bowls uploaded by Monic T.Dixie Paper Bowls uploaded by YDo U.

BY DIXIE

Dixie Ultra 20 oz Paper Bowls: Soak proof shield Maximum strength Microwavable see more...

• Is it really pretty durable?7 Answers
  • Have anyone used any other products from the Dixie company?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "They are very durable and will not collapse or melt like styrofoam!" in 1 review
  • "I trust their products and these bowls do come in handy for many different things." in 1 review
Mariela M.
I currently had a gathering in my apartment and purchased Dixie Paper Bowls and Plates. They are very strong and firm, not weak like 99 cent store paper plates. I purchased the plates in Rite Aid and they are pretty affordable and worth it. I would definitely recommend this product to others and continue to utilize for gatherings.
Debbie H.
Review for: 8 1 2", Paper Plate more...
Dixie brand is very durable. You don't have to worry about your plate or bowl falling apart when full of food. Purchased from Wal Mart and Kroger. Sometimes a little pricier then other products of similar value.
Ana Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like these disposable plates because they are so strong! They hold hot foods very well!! I can also fit a lot of food on one plate no need to use more than one. The only problem is they are a bit pricey!! I would recommend these to others. i often find myself reaching for these at the store over the foam kind!
Shaunice L.
These paper bowls are so sturdy and hold up really well. I like these because they are affordable and there are so many in a pack. They work effectively and make me feel comfortable with the thought that I can put almost anything in them and they aren't going to disintegrate before my eyes and leak.
Sumer R.
Jekyll island, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I don't use paper plates much, but when I do I love getting these. They are the strongest paper plates I have came across so far. They won't brake the bank either. I usually get them for birthdays, big holiday dinners, etc. They are pretty much sold everywhere.
Cindy H.
I do have these in our motor home. The only con about it is that I used it for my dogs water and it absorbed it sitting there so long, while we were camping. Great for get together's thou. I love the different patterns. A little pricey thou. I recommend them.
Samantha S.
Williamsville , NY
Review for: 8.5" 160Ct more...
Dixie paper plates are the best. I don't usually use paper products like this (environmental reasons), but we were remodeling our kitchen, and weren't able to use the sink or dishwasher. I like these plates because they hold up. They are fairly sturdy, and don't bend and buckle, unless you really overfill them. Overall, I will purchase these again for things like picnics, and another remodel, if we are ever crazy enough to do another.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
Review for: 6 7 8" more...
My parents often used paper plates while we were growing up because there were many of us and these are the ones they used. I find them to be a little pricier but the price isn't without a good point-they tend to be strong enough to handle whatever foods you may put on them. I recommend them for parties and such; the designs make them a bit cuter than the plain white ones as well
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: 8 5 8" more...
I probably use these a little differently than most. I always keep some next to my microwave and I use them to cover food that I'm heating in the microwave to keep it from splattering.

The second way I use them is for lunches. I usually have something very easy to fix and eat. Sandwiches or finger food and these are perfect for those.

I like the plates and haven't had any issues with them. They are as sturdy as I need them to be and economical as well.
Kathleen T.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: 8.5" 160Ct more...
Bought some today these are my go plate because we would rather spend time toghther over dinner than worry abot who's doing dishes it lets us spend as much or as little time together as we want to and that is a true blessing within itself. We love eachother and we want to sit around talking about our day instead of deciding who's turn it is to do dishes.
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
Is it really pretty durable?
Have anyone used any other products from the Dixie company?