Dixie Paper Bowls uploaded by Monic T.Dixie Paper Bowls uploaded by YDo U.
14 colors available

BY DIXIE

Dixie Ultra 20 oz Paper Bowls: Soak proof shield Maximum strength Microwavable see more...

• Is it really pretty durable?7 Answers
  • Have anyone used any other products from the Dixie company?5 Answers
Dixie Paper Bowls
  • "They are very durable and will not collapse or melt like styrofoam!" in 1 review
  • "I trust their products and these bowls do come in handy for many different things." in 1 review
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Pocatello, ID
I probably use these a little differently than most. I always keep some next to my microwave and I use them to cover food that I'm heating in the microwave to keep it from splattering.

The second way I use them is for lunches. I usually have something very easy to fix and eat. Sandwiches or finger food and these are perfect for those.

I like the plates and haven't had any issues with them. They are as sturdy as I need them to be and economical as well.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Dixie paper plates are the best. I don't usually use paper products like this (environmental reasons), but we were remodeling our kitchen, and weren't able to use the sink or dishwasher. I like these plates because they hold up. They are fairly sturdy, and don't bend and buckle, unless you really overfill them. Overall, I will purchase these again for things like picnics, and another remodel, if we are ever crazy enough to do another.
Navan L.
Navan L.
A very good sturdy plate for your food when you have parties or gatherings. You can basically pour all your favorite food on to this plate and all you have to do in your willpower is to balance your hands equally throughout the back of the plate to get a nice balance going on and after that, all you need to do is not regret for the next 2 days that you ate everything on the plate.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
My parents often used paper plates while we were growing up because there were many of us and these are the ones they used. I find them to be a little pricier but the price isn't without a good point-they tend to be strong enough to handle whatever foods you may put on them. I recommend them for parties and such; the designs make them a bit cuter than the plain white ones as well
Regina R.
Regina R.
Roseburg, OR
I don't use regular plates at all !! I use Dixie paper plates every day three times a day seven days a week & I wouldn't recommend any other brand !! Sure if I'm having something juicy I might have to use two plates but that's ok . Yeah they can be a little spendy but if you figure you save on dish soap & hand lotion its not really !! Besides theres always coupons !!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Really like these paper plates. They are nice, strong, and a good size. The price is pretty much on point with other brands so I don't feel the need to buy generic. I like the designs they have and they are just a good buy for potlucks, picnics, and for when you have small children and have to go through dish after dish. Verdict: Lifesaving capabilities? Maybe.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Fort Smith, AR
Bought some today these are my go plate because we would rather spend time toghther over dinner than worry abot who's doing dishes it lets us spend as much or as little time together as we want to and that is a true blessing within itself. We love eachother and we want to sit around talking about our day instead of deciding who's turn it is to do dishes.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Arvin, CA
I have been using a lot of paper plates because of a back injury and other issues that make dish washing problematic for me. These plates stand up to ANY kind of food: ribs, fried chicken, casseroles, eggs, Indian food..you name it. No surface needed. I balance these in my lap and eat dinner watching TV. A great product.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
These are completely sturdy, microwavable and leak-proof. I use plastic eating utensils. I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is. These hold up nicely. Overl, I have no complaints. I love everything from the value to the cute designs. Other products are either to expensive or not sturdy enough. This is my happy medium.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Fort Worth, TX
Great, sturdy plates that are perfect for parties and get-togetherness or just nights when you don't feel like doing the dishes. They are affordable, good quality and very nice to keep on hand for whenever you may need them. I also use them for crafting and painting, so they are definitely good for multiple uses.
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
Is it really pretty durable?
Have anyone used any other products from the Dixie company?