BY DIXIE

YHO1093 Features: Forks medium weight polypropylene plastic cutlery Strong, shatter-resistant and durable Great for lighter foods Individually inspected and hand-packed Disposable and dense pack Case of 1000 Color/Finish: Color: White Dimensions: Depth: 6'' see more...

Victoria R.
Light weight, clean looking. This product does exactly what it is suppose too. I recommend and use often. Makes a table look good.
Vanessa M.
Lawndale, CA
These are great for birthday parties! Durable for children and adults, I love that they are a great price for the quality.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I am okay with this plastic forks .is good to us for any occasion and for kids school lunch bag .very light .
krista s.
These are nice for larger get togetheres or parties; they're better than the typical plastic cutlery
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love the dixies plates there the best but there forks are not the most durable but they work
kimberlywilson0124
Lyndhurst, NJ
Great product. I keep a box of these in work instead of bringing utensils from home everyday.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
These are good if you want just a plain, plastic fork for a birthday party or work function.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Dixie forks are my go to for birthday parties, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, cookouts, you name it. Anytime my family gets together I buy these forks, I don't have to do dishes!