Dixie Insulair Insulated Paper Cup with Lid

by Dixie

YHO1097 Features: Cup Theme: Aroma Insulated paper cup for hot or cold beverages Multi-layered insulation maintains temperature in both hot and cold liquids Keeps fingers cool and protected Eliminates need for double cupping, with sturdy insulated material Prevents wicking - keeps coffee at its optimal taste and aroma Festive design adds style to any surroundings 24 Per pack Capacity: 16 oz Dimensions: Dimensions: 1.3'' H x 1.26'' W x 1.86'' D

What is the actual size of these? Is it 16 ounce? I buy these all the time and I still don't know the size. I have only seen them in one size. Do they come in multiple sizes? I want bigger ones.
Start your review of Dixie Insulair Insulated Paper Cup with Lid!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I also use it for parties, when my guests go home they can take another cup of coffee for the ride.” in 1 review
I absolutely love these! I buy these every week to put my coffee in before work so I can travel in my car with it! They are very effective but sometimes the lids do you pop off. They can get pricey if you buy them all the time like I do but I think that great because I always forget my good travel mugs at work and then they end up disappearing so I buy these every week and I absolutely love them!
Paris, TN
I buy these constantly. I drink coffee around the clock and when I'm traveling to and from work (about a 30 minute drive), I am incomplete without my coffee in one of these cups! AND, since I'm not very good at cleaning out my car, disposable cups make it easier to keep my cup holders clear.
Hope Mills , NC
I've used these a lot for family gatherings. Keeps the hot liquids warm for long periods. The cup is sturdy and easy to grip and the lid is tight, won't leak. These are super affordable and easy to find In any grocery store.
West Babylon, NY
It is a very useful product. My older children use it in the morning to put their coffee in before leaving. I also use it for parties, when my guests go home they can take another cup of coffee for the ride. It insulates well and keeps the drink warm for a long period.
Marysville, OH
These are a great product if you drink hot drinks. Great for on the go because they have lids! Your even get to throw them away without freaking out about throwing money away.
Love these! My boyfriend has a Keurig and he just puts these right under the brewer. Most of the time, I'm running out the door and he hands me one of these. It keeps the coffee hot until I'm able to drink it. I also love that the cup itself isn't too hot for me to hold.
I love these cups. I'm a big coffee and tea drinker as well as my husband. I really enjoy being able to drink my coffee & tea in the car, or in the go.
Spring , TX
These are good for work! As a hairstylist who works early morning, I have to have my coffee. So these are always great for coffee on the go.
These cups are great to have for on the go or when you do not feel like washing dishes. I use these for coffee, cocoa, and even soup
Tarzana
This is really great for taking coffee or hot beverages to go and to work School or college and you just need coffee I need to run