BY DIXIE

Hot Cups Paper 12oz Coffee Dreams Design 500/Carton Patented paper process provides excellent insulation and helps reduce the need for costly double-cupping and beverage sleeves. Cup design provides a comfortable grip. Contains no polystyrene foam. Cup Type: Hot; Capacity (Volume): 12 oz; For Use With: DXED9542 DXETB9542 DXETP9542B DXETP9542 DXE9542500DX DXED9542B. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
Review for: 16Oz more...
We but these all the time in my house. The men of the house use them regularly because they're easy to grab and go in the morning for work. I like them for my tea occasionally when I won't be near somewhere i can wash my cups.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: 16Oz more...
I love coffee ☕️☕️☕️. Coffee on the go is a must. Coffee shops on the go can be expensive. Those cups help me stay within budget. They are insulated and keep my cup of joe hot. They are a must have in my house.
Kim F.
Winkler, MB
Review for: Dixie Hot Cups, Paper, 10 oz, Coffee Dreams Design, 500/Carton more...
Just bought these and I love how they are insulated a bit so that my coffee isn't so hot. I also love it that the price was right so I didn't mind buying a bigger pack.