5 colors available

BY DIXIE

Designed to heat-up your beverage sales, the Dixie® Paper Hot Cup is the foundation of the Dixie cup portfolio. Dixie Paper Hot Cups provide an upscale image at an economical cost for specialty hot beverages. Every cup is polylined to keep beverages from soaking through. Look for the compatible Dixie 10 oz. Hot Drink Lids. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
These 3 oz dixie cups are a staple in my household. We always have them in our bathroom. They are great for when you brush your teeth. We have also used them for so many random things like putting paint in them, water to wash paint brushes, put pills in for someone to take, or even some water to take medication with. They are great for so many uses.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I love having a small stack of these in my bathroom just in case I need to rinse out after brushing my teeth, take any pills, or just one quick drink of water before bed. I like these more than a plastic one simply because I feel like although I am making a little bit more waste they're paper and biodegrade rather quickly
Emily S.
Emily S.
Stony Brook, NY
These are very convenient. I especially like them because I do not a have sink in my dorm so washing mugs all the time can be really annoying. A major con of this product is the fact that they aren't microwaveable.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
I use thes on all sinks, for the little ones to get sips and when brushing teeth. I also use for sone to take his medicine.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
Great for bathrooms, but difficult to find the 600 count. I can't keep the smaller packages in the house for long.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
We use this at work for patients to drink water perfect size for water machine
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
These cups are great for kids to use as cups or little disposable snack containers. We use them frequently.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
These are great. we used them at my old job all the time for coffee and hot chocolate. never had a problem. great insulation, especially with lids
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
Love these hot cups for a quick on the go coffee or tea.. Works great and lasts a while
Nneka I.
Nneka I.
Fort Myers, FL
I use these when I need to keep my drink warm, or on the go. Very convenient and they fit nicely in my cupholders.