Dixie HeavyDuty 6 7/8"

by Dixie

Dixie HeavyDuty 6 7/8", 48 ct Plate Heavy duty coated paper Soak proof 12.94 x 11.69 x 10.13 1.4 lbs total weight

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie HeavyDuty 6 7/8"!
Product Highlights
A good quality plate is essential especially when serving anything moist, and for me Dixie heavy duty plates have always been quality.in reviews
Wylie S.
Stpaul
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don’t personally have a dish washer in my apartment, I wish I did but I don’t so that’s where these bad boys come into play. All you do is toss them when you’re finished. No dishes. Quick and easy! Can use them will almost every meal. Some meals are to hot and the plate with cave a little but other than that they’re awesome to have if you don’t have a dish washer and always have to wash by hand like me.
Erin G.
Camp Hill, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love how sturdy these plates are and I generally like the patterns that are on the plates. They hold up so much better than plastic and cardboard plates! The size is perfect too! The price is a little higher than other but it is worth the difference!
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I buy and have always purchased Dixie. In a hurry at the store I have picked up other brands, but they tear and don’t hold the weight that Dixie plates do, so I end up always going right back to this brand. Recommend for daily use.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Dixie paper plates are a great option for special events as well as for everyday use. Since the pandemic, we have been eating and cooking a lot at home. We have used a lot of paper plates. We have used them for meals and for snacking too!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
More expensive but worth it when you are carrying a heavy plate of food! I use 2-3 other plates that are thinner to prevent the plates from folding over from heavy foods. I don’t like to spill food on my clothes!
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like to keep these around for days when I don’t have time for lots of dishes and clean up.
Emily C.
Clinton, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Best paper plates around!! They can handle the weight of a lot of food! You can also use [email protected] for arts & crafts!
Kim T.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go to brand for paper plates and bowls. I like that these are heavy duty and have cute prints on them. I have been purchasing from this brand for a few years and will continue to purchase. I recommend yall to try this brand of plates if you haven't ready.
Amber W.
Spring Lake, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have these in the pantry for anytime they need to be used. They are the best for when you don’t feel like washing a lot of dishes or to take to a party. They are very affordable and comes in a pack of 100 if needed.
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the heavy duty paper options with the dixie brand. Great alternative to the styrofoam. On the expensive side though for this line of products.

Looking for your answer?