Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsDixie
Dixie Heavy-Weight Polypropylene Disposable Plastic Forks, Knives & Spoons Combo Boxes By Gp Pro, White, 6 Boxes/Case

Dixie® Heavy-Weight Polypropylene Disposable Plastic Forks, Knives & Spoons Combo Boxes make it easy to offer guests quality plastic cutlery. Each set of 56 forks, 56 knives and 56 teaspoons comes packaged in a convenient resealable box that helps keep cutlery protected in storage, then opens for convenient serving. Made of heavyweight polypropylene, the utensils are sturdy and dependable, ideal for office breakrooms and special events.

Is this brand any sturdier than any other brand? So I guess I'm asking are they really worth the money?
Where can I purchase this product?
Start your review of Dixie® Heavy-Weight Polypropylene Disposable Plastic Forks, Knives & Spoons Combo Boxes By Gp Pro, White, 6 Boxes/Case!
Sharon W.
Louisville, KY
Awesome for when you have company over. Its nice to not have to do dishes all the time and perfect for get togethers or parties
joylynn G.
Every time I have a picnic or BBQ I buy these throw away utensils. Makes for easy clean up. They are very durable. Under ten dollars. No need to wash Just toss them in the garbage and go on with you day. I do recommend better then other brands. works great for everyday use to if you don't like to ever wash your dishes.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
I like dixie brand of plastic wear it's really affordable and durable and they last a long time. There are really great
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,531 reviews
This pack is good for parties because it has all different utensils in it and there is many of each.
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
We keep these on hand for parties, trips to the beach, for occasional gatherings, to pack in lunches, and for when we simply run out of cutlery. They are affordable and disposable, allthough NOT environmental friendly!
Kelly W.
These are so handy to have. I like them all together plus I like this brand! Very durable! They don't break like the cheap ones do. I like to save water, so it's nice to keep these in stock.
Alisha M.
Bronx, NY
Having a party and are not interested in cleaning? Get these disposable, yet sturdy silverware.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
We always take these to camp or when we have friends family coming over for an thing I honest like these alot cause they don't brake as easy as others do not trying to bash or an thing but I really like this and is great
Nancy M.
Every time there's a party this is the most convenient to grab. It comes with all the utensils, and you could just open the box and have your guests grab what they need. It's super convenient and useful.
Jennifer O.
Olathe, KS
Best plastic spoons and forks you could ever buy! Besides great value but these are easy to take for a party or even just at home! They come with a lot on it and you can usually get them everywhere and usually by most pay like $3 for them!