Dixie Heavy Duty Plates

Makeit a Dixie day!™ 6 7/8 in. Questions?  Toll Free see more...

Dixie Heavy Duty Plates
  • "They are heavy duty and you don't have to worry about them collapsing, getting punctured by cutlery, or leaking through!" in 5 reviews
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
An absolute must in my house. I don't use paper plates often, but in a time crunch, these are the best. They hold up really well and they're a great value. I've never had food seep from the bottom of these. I would definitely recommend them. They're super sturdy.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like Dixie Heavy Duty Plates and recommend them to anyone in need of durable disposable plates. I like that they're sturdy, food doesn't soak through them, and they don't fall apart or bend while using them. I feel they are worth paying more for than the cheaper, less durable disposable plates when using them for serving meals and moist foods.
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
If you're looking for disposable plates, these are the way to go. They are heavy duty and you don't have to worry about them collapsing, getting punctured by cutlery, or leaking through! We use these when we go RVing! They are great quality for the price.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Im alwayssssssssssssssss using these
I freakin love them plus helps out when you have a busy work load and kids at home no dishes to wash and no dishes broken by the kids.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
These are very sturdy and you do not have to worry about your food leaking through the bottom. They hold a good amount of food and are extremely practical. They come in different designs so great for different party occasions.
Cayli J.
Herriman, UT
We use these for parties, camping, and picnics. They are heavy duty and won't leak or tear like other cheap brands will. We eat steak while camping and we can use our steak knives on these plates. And they still hold up nicely!
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
Yup.....these are almost as good as "real plates" . BUT how about hitting thrift shops or garage sales for the real thing........sometimes so cheap that they rival these in price. BUT if you are backpacking these are lighter and so there is a place for them.
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA
We use these almost everyday through out the summer time when the kids are home. I love not coming home to a sink full of dishes from what ever kid is over. We buy ours form costco they seem a bit sturdier than the other brands.
Sarah N.
Dixie heavy duty disposable plates are perfect for when hosting parties or on lazy days... they're not flimsy, so less chance of accidental spills. And little clean up!
mahricela y.
Selma, CA
I love these they don't bend as easily when you have your plate loaded with food. Others even cause you to drop the food because of it bending through the middle and then breaking!
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
What would you rate these from 1-10?