Dixie Heavy Duty Plate 8 5/8"

What other Dixie products do you use?
Start your review of Dixie Heavy Duty Plate 8 5/8"!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They work great and for gatherings I always get heavy duty and Dixie is the only one true to the namein reviews
These plates hold up so great, they are the best brand out there, paper plates are so convenient and this brand is the way to go!in reviews
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
These are our families favorite paper plates we usually buy every time we get any! They definitely hold up and you can put steak, or any meat in them with no problem! They hold up!! Pretty good price and we would recommend these!!
Angie K.
Portland, OR
These plates are extra strong and durable enough for the biggest meals. They may cost more but keep food on the plate and off the floor. I would recommend and do continue to purchase.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Just what you need for cookouts and picnic supplies. This Dixie Heavy Duty Plate 8 5/8" product is super heavy duty and can hold just about anything that can be served on a plate. Shop for them at wal mart and see if you like the style and size of this versatile plate product.
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Love Dixie paper plates. They’re sturdy and I like how they don’t absorb the food and make the plate soggy like some other types of paper plates. They’re a little bit more pricey than other options out there but I think they’re worth it.
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
It's The best brand heavy-duty paper plate that you must have at home. Very high quality and cool design. Suitable for a potluck party at home. I buy it at Costco for a great price.
sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
I love Dixie paper plates, they come in so handy when I don't want to wash dishes.  They are so durable and hold up to a big plate of food.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
1,726 reviews
These plates are very strong and very durable. I use these all the time and never had a problem with them.
Daisy R.
They’re convenient and pretty sturdy. Always have them available when I don’t want to wash dishes
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best plates ever… when they say heavy duty they mean it. This plate will not bend- it is great quality.
Olga M.
Brooklyn, NY
I think its very good.,it's strong holds the food very well it beats doing dishes, I recommend this brand to my friends