Dixie Fry Original Recipe Naturally Seasoned Coating Mix, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

BY DIXIE FRY

Sarrah J.
This is good for when you need a good crunch on the outside skin of your chicken. It's got great flavor and you can find this product in many different grocery stores. I would recommend this to others.
Angela E.
Oh my gosh! Discovered two years ago, and now a staple in my cupboard. Makes such great flavored chicken. I have also used on fish, and works well there, too.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
Dixie fry works well whenever it is used in my home . It is always used well when we fry chicken but I do wish that they'd add a little more to the flavor .
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an excellent product for frying fish and I also use it with flour added when I fry chicken.You will not be disappointed when you try this.
Melissa M.
Webster, FL
Being that I am a southern girl, we eat a lot of fried chicken in this house and Dixie Fry is what I use. I also use it on Pork chops
Antasia C.
This is super yummy and looking at the box make me want chicken haha. It is easy to use. The cost is good as well.
Gabriela M.
This is super easy to use and really yummy. i always make this when i don't have much time
Megan S.
Hope mills, NC
Very flavorful with a good crunch! I used it on chicken, pork chops and onions!