BY DIXIE FOODS

Dinnerware Party Pack Assorted 1 kit Convenient combo pack includes 50 of each of the following: Dixie 8 1/2†Paper Plates Dixie 6 7/8†Paper Plates Dixie 12 oz Poly Coated Paper Hot Cups and Dixie Cutlery Packs (fork knife spoon napkin). Ideal for events or everyday stocking of breakrooms. Dinnerware Type: Variety; Material(s): Paper; Plastic; Shape: Variety; Color(s): Assorted. see more...

Review (1)
Joanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
I have found this one stop Dixie party pack at Costco and Sams It comes with 50 of each plates two sizes, hot/cold cups and best of all individually wrapped cutlery (fork, Knife and spoon) napkin included too. Easy makes quick work out of clean up since its all disposable and paper so it won't harm the environment I love these All I add is an extra package of napkins and I am good to go in the back yard, park, or even at home when I don't want to spend my evening doing dishes.