Add a Photo

By
UCS1064 Features: Grade: Heavyweight Global Product Type: Utensils-Soup Spoon Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Material(s): Plastic Utensils Type: Soup Spoon Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Color/Finish: Color(s): White
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH

Durable option that keeps things sanitary for trips. I do think the packaging is a little wasteful, though, so I will probably stick to the plastic utensils that are unwrapped (or better yet, use reusable options!)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Spring, TX

I can always trust Dixie for my silverware when I'm expecting a lot of guest. They are very inexpensive.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Oklahoma City, OK

We use these at our restaurant that I work at. They're flexible and also resistant to snapping.
Jean T.
Jean T.

I know it's not the best for the environment, but they are so good for taking food to work and maintaining higiene. I love them and they are a repurchase
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA

These are great, especially in bulk! I love that they're the white plastic and not the clear that sometimes breaks. They're reliable and wonderful for parties, cook outs, winery trips, etc.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

We use these in our house all the time! I send them to work with my husband for his yogurt or oatmeal!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

We keep these stocked in our office kitchen. They get the job done when you forget to bring utensils to use with your lunch!
Devan W.
Devan W.
Newport News, VA

Great pre wrapped utensils to take along with you when you are taking the kids out and want to make sure they're eating off clean things.
Jerica C.
Jerica C.
Charlotte , Nc

Ha!!! I buy in bulk too!! You can never have enough of plastic ware if you are like me and you love entertaining or if you just do not feel like doing dishes. I buy by the bulk because it saves on the pockets. I love Dixie. Their items are very durable and reasonably priced. I always go by my cleaning supply store to pick these up.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Woodland Hills, CA

They're perfect for everyday use, less dishes to wash! They're sturdy and reliable!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mountain Home, ID

What are some non-food creative uses for this product: crafts, household, classroom?

Join Now