DIXIE FOOD SERVICE Dixie Foods Perfect Touch Hot Cup

UCS1128 Features: Product Class: Breakroom Supplies & Accessories / Cups Post-Consumer Waste / Recycled Content: 0pct / 0pct Unit of Measure: Carton (500 Cups) Quantity per Unit: see more...

DIXIE FOOD SERVICE Dixie Foods Perfect Touch Hot Cup
  • "I stock up on these I need something warm in the morning to drink on the go ... coffee ,tea or hot chocolate it doesn't even matter ,but theses cups are definitely great no matter how hot my drink is ... the cup protects my hands and I save money by bringing my on coffee ,chai tea and yummy mint hot chocolate from home .. also my cup holders are small in my car so theses fit with no problem." in 1 review
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Decorator Expert
These are great to have on hand to bring your own hot drinks on the go. They even have lids, and they're a great price.
Keshia O.
Keshia O.
Used these at my old job. They were great for tea/coffee. I had a coworker that would even make her morning oatmeal in it. great for on the go.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
These are prefect for on the go. They are disposable and just something I love because of the convenience!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Great for on the go, i keep this in stock at home for the hubby to take his coffee to work because i was buying expensive washable ones and he would lose them at work or theyd get broke(hes a roofer). They are not expensive. Just not that great for the environment.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Since my mom brought me her old Keurig, I've been making coffee and tea in my dorm non-stop. When I need to run to work or class, these cups are extremely useful. They keep my drink warm and protect my hands from getting burned!
NaAja T.
NaAja T.
calgary, alberta
calgary, alberta
These are great for on the go. I love the lids that stay on well with them. I always feel guilty for using them though because of the environment so I try not to use them all the time. Does anyone know if they're environmentally friendly?