DIXIE FOOD SERVICE Dixie Foods Perfect Touch Cups

UCS1171 Features: Product Class: Breakroom Supplies & Accessories / Cups Post-Consumer Waste / Recycled Content: 0pct / 0pct Unit of Measure: CT Quantity per Unit: see more...

Ashley H.
These are perfect for my husband and I because without them I would lose all of my coffee mugs. They dont hold up as well as a regular mug of course but for the price they are sturdy and keep us from arguing over where the mugs went. A great investment if you have a husband like mine lol
Wisdom H.
I don't know why, but I love scratching these cups while in my hand. They have this oddly relaxing soft, yet slightly malleable texture to them that feels good. Insulation could be a lot better (you can still burn yourself without a sleeve). I'd give 5 stars if I knew they were sustainable.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
My hubby uses these to take coffee to work. It sure saves me money because normally he would use the house cups and never return them. These are durable and keeps his coffee hot. && I don't lose my cups. LOL
Meredith B.
Ashland, KY
I use these cups every morning to have coffee on the way to work. It's great because you don't have to keep up with a mug, and the insulated outside keeps the coffee warm, but doesn't burn your hands!
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
These cups are definitely not insulated and get very hot when you put a hot beverage in them. They do not retain heat very well so your drink gets cold quickly.
Chloe V.
These cups are great for making tea/coffee for work or on the go. I always grab a cup of coffee for my hour long drive to work and its perfect. Fits nicely in the cup holder and easy to hold.
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use these all the time at work! watch out because they are still pretty hot to touch!!! but they are pretty and do not leak!
Erica G.
These cups are okay. We used to use them in our coffee shop. They hold up well enough, but for a limited time.
katelyn b.
bridgeton
My mom bought these for me to try, they were alright. But the lids were a bit tricky.