DIXIE FOOD SERVICE Dixie Foods Coffee Dreams Design Paper Hot Cups

UCS1103 Features: Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 pct Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 pct Theme: Coffee Dreams Cup Type: Hot Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 pct For Use With: DXED9542 Global Product Type: Cups-Hot Material(s): Paper Quantity [Nom]: 50 per pack Capacity (Volume) [Nom]: 12.000 oz see more...

• Can you purchase these cups at your local wholesale club,...1 Answers
DIXIE FOOD SERVICE Dixie Foods Coffee Dreams Design Paper Hot Cups
  • "They also work great for hot chocolate in the winter, or hot cider in the fall." in 1 review
Mary J.
Mccook, NE
These Dixie Coffee cups have helped us out on numerous occasions. From needing to be on the run in the mornings to traveling with our coffee while we're on vacation. They also work great for hot chocolate in the winter, or hot cider in the fall. The cups make sure I don't burn my hands. Love these cups!
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
These Dixie Cups are great for me when I go to work each morning and take a cup of coffee. This allows me to take a hot cup of coffee to work and when finished with it I can just throw away the cup. These cups keep my coffee hot inside and the outside of the cup remains cool to the touch.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love these cups! They keep my liquids hot for a long period of time! The price is great too. I am able to reuse for my coffee once I get to work throughout the day too.
Vanessa D.
This is my go to cups when I'm in a hurry. It doesn't burn me and the cap stays on. I use this for my kids when making them hot apple cider or hot chocolate.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I work in a concession business and we use these for our coffee and hot chocolate. I must say they work very well for our purposes.
Maricela H.
Love this cups for on the go and mostly when I'm late to school and in a hurry. Great grip and cap stays on perfectly.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use these in the office. I like them because you don't need a cup sleeve and the texture provides great grip.
Jessica H.
Burned my hand when I used one of these the other day. I should not have to vary the temp of my drink to use it
Abigail H.
Oakville, Ontario
These cups are great for on-the go, especially in the mornings on the way to school/work! I love that I can just toss them after I am done my drink!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
Can you purchase these cups at your local wholesale club, like Sam's? Additionally, are there lids for these hot cups and do they come in the same or separate packaging? How much do they generally cost?