Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsDixie
Dixie Everyday Printed Disposable 9Oz Paper Cups, 108 Count

Dixie® Everyday Printed Disposable 9Oz Paper Cups, 108 Count

by Dixie

Dixie® Everyday cups are versatile and affordable, so you can focus on your day and not the dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie® Everyday Printed Disposable 9Oz Paper Cups, 108 Count!
Peta C.
Mckinney, TX
Strong durable cute designs. Affordable no need to wash. Used for years . Love them.
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best cups for mouthwash, or at least that’s what I primarily use them for, I even have a cute little container that holds them in my bathroom! That way guests can have some mouthwash and honestly I find it more sanitary for myself also, highly recommend beauties these are a little over priced but I always find them on sale so do the same and you will be highly satisfied without a doubt! :)
Violeta M.
Manalapan, NJ
I always have these around. We use them all the time, indoors or outdoors. I don’t have time to wash 20 cups a day so these are a life saver.
Sayeeda M.
Sunnyside, NY
These cups are usable even though it may not look very strong. Definitely price worth it!

Looking for your answer?