Dixie Everyday 8 1/2 Inch Paper Plate

Dixie Everyday 8 1/2 Inch Paper Plate 48 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie Everyday 8 1/2 Inch Paper Plate!
Kat J.
2,186 reviews
Dixie Everyday 8 1/2 Inch Paper Plate uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only brand of paper plates that my family will buy! They’re the perfect balance of durability and affordability... Plus, I can find Dixie brand products at just about any grocery store. They even sell different colorful designs if you prefer that sort of thing. Frankly, these paper plates save my time and sanity on days when a sink load of dishes is just too much to deal with... And because they’re so durable, I tend to reuse them more than once anyway for various snacks and meals where I can simply shake the crumbs off of the plate. If you haven’t used Dixie paper products yet, you should buy a pack of plates today!
Victoria R.
Lathrop, CA
Dixie Everyday 8 1/2 Inch Paper Plate uploaded by Victoria R.
Use paper plates a lot. Not only for bbqs or parties but for our everyday life. My kids use them too. Durable and affordable. I usually stock up when the holiday ones goes on sale. Would recommend to people. [product:dixie-ultra-heavy-duty-6-7/8-disposable-paper-plates-528-count]
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
I have always liked using Dixie plates. You get enough in one package for many uses. They are sturdy enough that you don’t need to stack up more plates to avoid seeping through to your clothes. They have nice patterns. Most of all they are very affordable.
Michelle R.
Salisbury, NC
These paper plates are very absorbent and economical. The plates are strong and can hold a hold a whole meal with out spilling it all over the place. When I buy paper plates I always buy this brand for it's quality.
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Best paper plate ever made . This is the only brand I buy . At least 4 packs every two weeks. I hate dishes lol . So I depend on DIXI . I have tried several others but nothing compares even close to Dixi paper plates . I would recommend these to anyone. LOVE THEM 😍😍
Hope H.
Madison, FL
These work well for when you have a BBQ or just a house full of guest. These hold alot of weight to them. These also work great with road trips and camping. We do alot of that in the fall and we ALWAYS have paper plates. I would recommend these to anyone needed a paper plate.
Grace T.
Fayetteville, NC
I can say just about every mother or father can relate to just about everything I am about to say. I have used these plates and plates from this brand for yrs and more often when I started having children. I was up for just about anything within reason that would save time and energy and these plates did just that with lessening the amount of time it took to clean up after meals. These plates are worth every penny.
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
These are good quality paper plates and it’s perfect size too. I recommend these paper plates.
shahara C.
Paterson, NJ
These are amazing when u don’t wanna do the dishes!!! They are very sturdy and don’t break easily. This can also be used as a paint palette and when the paint is in it for too long the plate doesn’t turn soggy.
Yanely E.
Bronx, NY
I like these plates because they are resistant and do not spill the food with other disposable plates that if they spill and get wet.

Looking for your answer?