Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsDixie
Dixie Everyday 6 7/8" Disposable Paper Plates 600 Count

Dixie® Everyday 6 7/8" Disposable Paper Plates 600 Count

Dixie® Everyday plates and bowls are versatile and affordable, so you can focus on your day and not the dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie® Everyday 6 7/8" Disposable Paper Plates 600 Count!
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
Great value, very sturdy, staple in the kitchen. Love changing designs. Great packaging. No complaints here.
Janice L.
Hockessin, DE
Buy these in bulk. Good value for the price. Sturdy plate - very rarely feel that I have to “double up” on plates. Trust this brand over store brand or generic products … those take 2 plates to be sturdy, maybe 3, so you are not saving money in the end.
Lily M.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are a good thing to have on hand especially when you have a lot of guests coming over and don’t feel like washing all those dishes! These are your best friend in those cases.
Gloria C.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are great and eco friendly! I love that these are not styrofoam and are very durable! They serve their purpose and are very affordable especially if you purchase the big pack from Costco or sams club
Kaitlynn E.
Unlike other disposable paper plates these ones are very sturdy and durable. They are easy to use in the microwave. They don't easily break apart.
Jessica B.
Staten Island, NY
These stay stocked in my house so we don’t have so many dishes to wash. I use these plates for everything!
Julie H.
Central Sq, NY
We love paper plates and not having dishes. Great for birthdays and picnics. Durable and not flimsy.
Stay F.
Fort Collins, CO
These small plates are my dessert favorite. They come in lots of different designs and colors. They are super sturdy, light weight and great for the environment. They are so inexpensive and pretty. I always recommend modifies plates for all your events. #glosvibe #Lou&GloChronicles #gloscloset #influenster #WeedGuru #v-logging #stay.faded.brand #stayfadedcrew #stay.faded.image
Kathy C.
Wharton, NJ
I love these plates use them daily at work they are not flimsy plates like many brands out there, they are small it’s perfect for my everyday meals however do not recommend for large family gatherings or bbq and you can’t fit much in there!
Kristen S.
We use this particular brand and don't feel a need to spend more money on the thicker ones because we have those plastic paper plate holders that you put your paper plate on and then throw the paper plate away and put the plastic plate holder away when we're finished. Plus this particular plate comes in a huge plastic bag that lasts us a couple months at a time unlike the thicker ones! 😉😊

Looking for your answer?