BY DIXIE #1 in Disposable Plates

Set an attractive table with a full line of coordinating products dixie ultra plates, strong enough for even your heaviest, messiest meals; soft and absorbent napkins; and fun, festive cups. see more...

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
These are really great! They are so strong! I love using these for parties, but sometimes I hate doing dishes so paper plates it is! They can be expensive but if you stock up in the summer when they are on sale, they will last you a while! They come in different designs too! I would highly recommend these!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Since my dishwasher broke I hate having to hand wash plates all the time so I really like these since they are reusable and easy to throw out I like this ones since they are very thick for sauce products
Mariyah T.
We got these thicker plates in place of the thin paper plates, and I would never go back. They are so much easier to carry and hold a lot more weight while only having to use one!
Crystal G.
There is no competition when it comes to Dixie products! Not only are the Dixie Ultra plates the strongest, but they come with the most beautiful designs and many coordinating paper products to create a perfect table setting. I love Dixie products. It means more time with friends and family and less time cleaning and washing dishes. Who can ask for more than that? Strength, Beauty & Less work. (:
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Best thing about it is that its a strongest paper plate .... it's beautifully designed... good for birthday parties, kids party ... comparing with other plates it's strong build stops splitting up with the load of food and you can enjoy party carefree .... it's very affordable.... yes I would recommend it.... enjoy partying!!!!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I have been using the @Dixie brand for years and I use them now when I have parties for the kids and family get together's.   As a busy mom, the last thing I want to do is be concern about dishes after planning and prepping a large party for kids and a family gathering. I would recommend it to any one
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to say that I'd do anything to do less and less dishes. I don't like flimsy paper plates, because who wants to pick up a plate of food and have it collapse and spill everywhere?! No one!  These Dixie plates are perfect for heavier meals, and easier for cleanup. If you hate doing dishes, and want to wash the bare minimum, I would highly suggest trying out these plates.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
We've used these plates for as long as I can remember. Great to purchase in bulk so they last for a while. I hate doing the dishes and these never disappoint me! I highly recommend using paper plates over glass, especially with small children!
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Dixie by far are the best quality for disposable products but when they brought out these Ultra strong plates...WOW! They live up to their word! Bought them recently for a BBQ and loaded the plates with Ribs and fixings and they held true to Ultra Strong! Will definitely be buying over and over again!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I buy the big packs of these at Sam's Club
I really like them compared to the Styrofoam plates that I used to use. These plates are much more durable, and they don't melt in the microwave or if you put really hot food on them. They are also much more environmentally friendly than Styrofoam anyway.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Where can I get a full supply ?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else hates doing dishes?? I use these instead👌
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
Son muy útiles los fines de semana 🙄🙄