BY DIXIE CRYSTALS

Carol C.
Bronx, NY
My niece wore this costume for holloween she love it. Is made from good quality fabric it will hold anything a child do. The price was ok not too expenxive is ok. I do recommend to buy the color are good
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sugar? NOBODY!!!!! We all have to have a little sugar in our lives to make things sweeter. Dixie crystals is a good brand, and it doesn't clump like cheap sugars.
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
These chocolates are bomb! I absolutely adore them! I eat them all the time! I buy these basically anywhere! They're so yummy and delicious! I strongly recommend them to everyone who's a chocolate lover like I am!
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
La combinación de colores es muy buena me gusta porque es muy divertida ofrece una propuesta diferente para estás ocasiones de noches de brujas
Zelia P.
Stuart, FL
Why would you use any other product when this is the best quality at a competitive price. This product works well in any recipe!
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
It is a beautiful disguise, has great and bright colors which do tractive customer in sight, it seems a great idea to disguise
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
Pure love and pure sweet. I love dixie cane sugar. it always brings the love and taste out of my tea and dessert! Love them
ursula g.
los angeles, CA
Es un disfraz muy bonito a mi me gusta por el simple razon k es algo diferente y divertido de ver a los niñ@ felices
Tristan D.
London, KY
This is so cute! It would go perfect with a family raggedy Ann costume. I would love to find this costume near me!
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Great product, and I love that it's made from sugar cane. Has good flavor and produces high quality baked goods.
Tara T.
Where can this be found! Super cute!
Kelli Z.
Marlborough, MA
Confused why there is a costume in the baking supplies section? haha
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Confused to what this is? And is it for a holiday
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Es un vestido de Halloween ?
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What kind of fabric is it?