BY DIXIE CRYSTALS

Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
These chocolates are bomb! I absolutely adore them! I eat them all the time! I buy these basically anywhere! They're so yummy and delicious! I strongly recommend them to everyone who's a chocolate lover like I am!
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
This is so cute! It would go perfect with a family raggedy Ann costume. I would love to find this costume near me!
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Un disfraz muy bonito y único ! Una idea muy interesante para este halloween! Esta hecho de muy buen material
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cute little costume I would love to have this for my girls full of fun for them I just love
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
My niece wore this costume for holloween she love it. Is made from good quality fabric it will hold anything a child do. The price was ok not too expenxive is ok. I do recommend to buy the color are good
KATHERINE P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It is a beautiful disguise, has great and bright colors which do tractive customer in sight, it seems a great idea to disguise
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sugar? NOBODY!!!!! We all have to have a little sugar in our lives to make things sweeter. Dixie crystals is a good brand, and it doesn't clump like cheap sugars.
Zelia P.
Stuart, FL
Why would you use any other product when this is the best quality at a competitive price. This product works well in any recipe!
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Great product, and I love that it's made from sugar cane. Has good flavor and produces high quality baked goods.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
Great to bake with and desolves well in iced tea. I use this product a lot because it is in my local maket.
Tara T.
Where can this be found! Super cute!
Kelli Z.
Confused why there is a costume in the baking supplies section? haha
Jannat F.
brooklyn Ny
Sweet Tooth Expert
Confused to what this is? And is it for a holiday
KATHERINE P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What kind of fabric is it?
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Es un vestido de Halloween ?