Dixie Crystals Domino Light Brown Sugar 1 Pound Box uploaded by Natisha T.

BY DIXIE CRYSTALS

Tiffany D.
Domino light brown sugar works great for baking!!! It taste great and is not too sweet! I have used Domino light brown sugar for all my baking needs.
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been using this product for many many years. I love that it is so versatile, you can use it in many different dishes. From BBQ to deserts.
Lara T.
Cleveland, GA
Use this all the time to cook with. The only thing is that I have to put in in another container after opening because the sugar will get hard.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
I cook so much with Dixie Crystals light pure cane brown sugar.I use it on ham,cakes,frosting and candy.I have always like their products.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All Dixie Sugars are they best quality. I find this light brown sugar to be worth the extra pennies over the store brand for sure.
Roberta R.
Oceanside, NY
There's nothing like Domino Light Brown Sugar and oatmeal used as a topping for apple crisp. It's also great to sweeten hot tea.
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
This is the only brand of brown sugar that I have ever used. I really like to had it to plain oatmeal, it's really good.
kim h.
I have been using this brand for a long time and it work good ...i like this brand it work good for backing.....
Katy L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the usual brand I use for brown sugar. I like it a lot but unless you close it tightly, it can harden.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,317 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how delicious, and flavorful this brown sugar is! Easy to cook with, and such a great price! It makes all of my baked goods 100x better!
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you have any tips for softening your brown sugar when it becomes hard?
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can sweeten the whipped cream with the sugar?