Dixie Crystals Domino Light Brown Sugar 1 Pound Box uploaded by Natisha T.

BY DIXIE CRYSTALS #85 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Always comes through when I need it for baking and over recipes. I like that it comes in a box so it’s easy to store without having to worry about spilling. Always available in any grocery store.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
This is a wonderful product for your baked goods -- you get the hint of molasses and the moisture of brown sugar without the heaviness of a dark brown sugar. Use this in your chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies for a lovely texture and gorgeous browning -- let's face it, the only thing that trumps a cookie that tastes delicious is one that looks AND tastes delicious!
Shawn S.
Bloomington, IN
Love this sugar. I use it all the time to bake with. Would not use another. It dissolves easily. It does not leave ant after taste. Any one that bakes and the recipe calls for brown sugar. I would most definitely recommend it. Use it in oatmeal cookies, it is the best. Have tried other cheaper brands but always return. Will not change again.
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dixie Crystals Light Pure Cane Brown Sugar is an ideal brown sugar for baking. It has a great taste and is a respected brand. If your brown sugar becomes hard and you need it right away, put a dampened paper towel in a plastic storage bag with the Dixie Crystals and microwave it for 20 seconds.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
I always have this at home. Brown sugar is better for health (specially if you like to add extra sweet to coffe, tea, or whatever your posion is) and this one in particular is very good. you can find it in every grocery store, the price is just beautifull and also it come on sale frecuently
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great product for using in baked items like cookies. I also like to use it when making sweet potatoes and candied yams and sweet potatoes pies. This is great for making many yummy items.
Anna A.
McAllen, TX
Love this on my oatmeal or when i make banana bread. I love that. It is not very hard to get out of the bag like other brands. Shelf life is really good. I prefer to keep it in the fridge.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This is a really great product. I love the light brown sugar over the dark brown one. It isn't too sweet. This brand is also very well priced compared to others on the market.
Tali M.
I love Domino products and the light brown sugar is no exception. Use it in baking products all the time esp when I'm making snicker doodles and cinnamon buns. Never fails!
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
90% of the time, i purchase Domino for my brown sugar needs. BUT, due to the packaging it can harden and I have to throw it out. But, it is a great product!
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you have any tips for softening your brown sugar when it becomes hard?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can sweeten the whipped cream with the sugar?