Dixie Crystals ® Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar, 2-Pound (Pack of 5) uploaded by Zoila B.

BY DIXIE CRYSTALS ®

Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I swear by this brand sugar please don't waste your money buying cheaper brands if you want real full sugar buy Dixie crystal the other cheaper brands all have a strange taste or just don't give the same natural flavor of sugar. I definitely recommend this brand because I swear by it!!
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Sugar is sugar is sugar. It all tastes the same but Dixie seems to be finely ground which makes it easier to desolve in dishes I make. It seems to also not clump as much as other brands. It's a little more expensive than the store brand but it's worth it to not have to stir as much to dislove. use it all the time
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
We use these for baking often. They are a little expensive compared to other brand but the flavor is really great & they always assist with making the best Halloween cut out sugar cookies we decorate every year. I would recommend this sugar to others. It's worth it.
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this sugar and can get it at a great price. I honestly do taste and difference in the sugar it just seems to be more finely grounded. With coupons and sales you can get it cheaper than the Walmart brand!
Jessica H.
Thomasville, NC
Dixie Crystals is the best! My daughter and I love to bake and we always use DC. every recipe comes out just right . Great price and always taste to perfection!
Shaunic S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best sugar on the market to me. It costs a bit more than the store brand but you don't have to use as much to get the flavor/results that you want.
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We use sugar every day in our household. I pick mine up at my local Wal-Mart. I use sugar in my cheese apples recipe that I make for Thanksgiving. So delicious
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very simple and easy to use ingredient in baking the most moist and yummy cakes. Highly recommended from coffee to cake and everything that needs white sugar.
Rebecca B.
Portland , OR
I think sugar tastes the same but this one is priced great and it is extra finly milled which other sugar companies don't aleays offer.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this is a really good brand of sugar. it's one of the best ,and the kind I normally buy. Its not expensive I recommend it.