Dixie Bowls

by Dixie

Everyday Quality & Convenience. Soak Proof Shield®. Cut Resistant. Microwavable Dixie® bowls are a great solution for cereal, soup and ice cream. 35 Bowls ~ 10 oz Each 800-283-5547.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dixie Bowls!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These bowls are very durable and have never failed me.in reviews
Jenny P.
Wilton, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Really highly recommend these, they are made perfectly thick and great product and great price
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the heavy duty paper options with the dixie brand. Great alternative to the styrofoam. On the expensive side though for this line of products.
dewi A.
Bakersfield, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love dixie bowl, they're strong but they are too pricy in my opinion so I only buy them when the great value brand out of stock.
Maddy E.
Charlotte , NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Good paper bowls. Sturdy, and durable. Hold a lot of food. Cheap and I get from Walmart. Sometimes Target.
Michelle B.
The only disposable brand I buy. They are very durable and doesn't cave in on you. I recommend this brand
Kirk W.
Lewiston, ID
Summer time who likes to do dishes anyways. So we buy a big pack of these bowls. They hold up so well and the perfect size for just about anything. We have been very impressed with them and they are affordable. Definitely give these a try. You'll like them
Judy B.
Fulton, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When camping, Dixie bowls are basically the only brand of paper bowl that I would give my kids cereal in. With any other brand, that would just be a mess. Dixie bowls are definitely durable enough to hold milk and they make a great fire starter after use. I feel like if they can hold milk without getting all flimsy and falling apart, they would be good enough for any other thing you might use them for as well.
sheryl C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I always keep paper products around for the kids. It cuts down on dishes. Dixie is well made and holds up to liquids as well as hot meals.
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
They work so well! Talk about sturdy bowls that actually hold food and don’t feel like they’re going [email protected] every where.
Sahaum A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Good to use when you have kids. You can use it for anything chips, cake ,cereal . They are so handy to use when you don't want a sink full of dishes

Looking for your answer?