Dixie Bathroom Cups uploaded by Kendra W.

BY DIXIE

100 - 5 oz Bathroom Cups and Kitchen! 10 Steps for Practicing Simple Healthy Habits Bacteria can linger on bar soaps, so wash hands frequently with a liquid anti-bacterial soap. Don t share cups.  Have Dixie cups on hand in a bathroom or kitchen dispenser.  Use Dixie cups only once and throw them away. Get in the blow, throw and wash habit.  After using a paper tissue, be sure to throw it away and wash your hands immediately after use. Colds can be transferred through hand-to-hand contact.  Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth when exposed to cold germs. Use disposable paper napkins and towels instead of cloth or sponges.  Bacteria and viruses can live on cloth towels and sponges for hours. Wash toys in warm, soapy water to kill bacteria and viruses. If you have to sneeze and a tissue is unavailable, sneeze into your shoulder, not y see more...

• "They are the perfect size for small hands." in 2 reviews
  • "these cups are great for the bathroom and having on hand when u need a quick drink, they work great for jello shots and for my 15 month old" in 1 review
  • "You can use it for little kids for drinks or brushing their teeth but you can also use it at parties for shots " in 1 review
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
The only cups we use at work to pass meds! They're durable, disposable, recyclable, and they have great designs on them that my residents love! Some even come with little games or riddles on them which I think is adorable! In our company no other cups will do like Dixie cups do!!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband sent me to the store to purchase the Dixie cups he’s talking about the solo 20 ounce cups they are not the same thing a Dixie cup is a cat for like a restroom or a small set for like a little kid work for travel are use them for camping or crafts
Melissa C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use the smaller bathroom cups and use the Dixie dispenser, as well. It is perfect for the kiddos. Comes in handy when you are brushing teeth. Or if you need a quick little drink. Whole family uses and loves it. I've been using these since I was a kid! Generation to generation!
Erica S.
I love these things they are very affordable you can get them at Walmart and target you can use them for mouthwash or cups for the kids you can use them for anything I really like them and the price is great
Brittany A.
Delancey, NY
I use these as rinsing cups for the whole family while they brush their teeth, they can be used at least 5-6 times before they begin to become flimsy and it's time to grab a new one. IN a family of five I'm still using the same box I bought a month and a half ago. It's not that they're expensive but I just prefer to use them over and over.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
These are perfect for rinsing after brushing your teeth, or taking vitamins! I'm not a fan of sticking my head under the faucet and this solves that problem! I don't use it for this but you could use it for mouthwash. I have also used these in my classroom to teach place value.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
We have been using these since I was a little child living at home. They are great because you trow away after use and you do not have to worry about germs collecting on them. They are great for house guests! I remember seeing these at a a lot friends homes.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I bought these cups for my kids to use when brushing their teeth and they have been perfect for them. The price is great. Even though they are perfect for rinsing the kids mouths out when brushing they are also the perfect size for snack portioning and the kids love to drink out of them because of the mini size. I highly recommend for many purposes for parents.
Carol F.
I have a large family and these Dixie bathroom cups are perfect for when we use mouthwash. We all use mouthwash from the same container, but by each using a Dixie cup, we do not need to worry about sharing germs by all using the lid to the mouthwash. The cups are also very fun for kids!
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Great to have around the house when you have several children who like to drink small amounts of water often, and usually use a new drinking glass each time. This way they can use a new cup each time and mommy doesn't have a sink full of glasses to wash every hour.

Walmart